Open AI - GPT-3

I was under the assumption that ArticleForge uses this?

I was under the assumption that ArticleForge uses this?

Interesting.

I love this kind of stuff. Can you imagine the blog comment bots and forum bots you can create with this?

Man you guys really are spammers versus marketers. Your mindsets are really screwed up. How are you going to go in-depth with conversations with spam comments? Who is going to participate and read that?

I don't use spam at all, but I certainly wouldn't mind a smart AI comment bot, that passes the comment-Turing test, that could read related blog posts and drop relevant comment with a link it either. That would definitely be helpful in getting new content going.

Man you guys really are spammers versus marketers. Your mindsets are really screwed up. How are you going to go in-depth with conversations with spam comments? Who is going to participate and read that?

Just to note, some of the stuff possible with a decent dictionary on these GPT-2/machine learning content generation tools is fuckin wild. This type of content is certainly a step up from general spinning/paraphrasing.

I was able to alpha-test for the guy creating https://kingcontent.ai/ -- This was back in Oct, 2019. I pinged a friend on Discord and he sent me a random keyword based on what he was learning in College. I fed the tool the target keyword and a sentence about the topic.

"Piezoelectric materials are often found in materials where electrical or mechanical stress can be applied, such as ceramics and glass, which produce an electric field when a mechanical stress is applied. These materials can be very sensitive to mechanical forces, which can be used in electronic equipment, such as the electronic components of computers, phones and tablets. The properties of these materials vary depending on the stress applied. For example, some ceramics are made of a carbon-based material called silicon carbide and exhibit low potential and high potential when the potential is applied. This has made them very attractive for use in the electronics industry"

Again that was almost a year ago and his dictionary has only expanded. He also has dictionaries for multiple languages.

Back