Online quizzes

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Does anyone has any ideas where they get those online quizzes?

Are they totally made up? I mean those "Find out what is your spirit rock" or whatever bullshit it is about. I've noticed that the audience that I'm working with really like those.

I could get my revenue up, but now I'm thinking where to get them.

Depending on the plugin you buy, they come with a bunch of quizzes.

You could also copy a quiz from buzzfeed etc

@built I guess you can copy the questions and the answers, but how do you calculate the results?

@built I guess you can copy the questions and the answers, but how do you calculate the results?
I guess you would just have to make that up. Like so many "yes" equals whatever whatever.

As long as you make it interesting I doubt people will care if it's not incredibly accurate

There was a plugin I saw that come with a collection of buzzfeeds most popular quizzes

Think of it as similar to a fortune teller. The purpose of the quiz is to collect enough information from the person to figure out what they want to hear, that's how you get them to share the result with others.

Every quiz is just made up by someone and determining the results is just some simple algo they design based on the questions - most suck and are just random crap. The key to a good quiz is just what I said above. No one should get a result they wouldn't love to share with friends.

Usually only 2-3 questions are used to determine what the results should be with another 10 questions for page views and making it seem "real".

I once made a 15 question quiz for a site on a whim. Turned into the biggest success on the site in terms of pageviews, rankings, engagement. Made a ton on Adsense and got over 450 comments of people talking about the results, whether they were accurate, their fear or happiness over their result, etc. Even picked apart the questions.

Quizzes are fantastic. I might have to pick up that quiz plugin for my new project.

Back