Content One Time Only - Bulk Content Sale - Getting Out The Game Special

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just a follow up to this. I heard from OP on Aug 9th. He replied he would edit the article by next morning. However, I didn't hear from him again after that. Because I didn't hear back I assumed the document was never updated. However, I just checked the google doc and it looks like it has been edited but since there was no followup communication I'm not sure if it's finished. I just sent him a message asking about the status.

Last edited:
Degree
I took this offer offline as I had two big projects pop up that took my attention and were too good to turn away from, followed by holiday and flu season keeping everyone at bay.

Recently wrapped up the last two projects after some adjustments.

I’m re-opening this. Those that didn’t get in before or abruptly were cut off will get first chance.

After this round, this offer is done for good most likely. Current turnaround time for the bigger options is estimated at a month depending on topic complexity/time to get the match right and for smaller ones two weeks.

Degree
I'm always looking for new writers. If I qualify for a sample, PM me!
RickJordan sent me a 500 word review article. Overall, not that bad, especially for the price. I can tell with more direction on the setup, it could definitely be improved to my liking. However with 500 words you're also sort of limited on what you can say and how you can say it. I also only sent a keyword and that was it.

Stay tuned Rick. I'll likely have orders for you soon :smile:

Degree
RickJordan sent me a 500 word review article. Overall, not that bad, especially for the price. I can tell with more direction on the setup, it could definitely be improved to my liking. However with 500 words you're also sort of limited on what you can say and how you can say it. I also only sent a keyword and that was it.

Stay tuned Rick. I'll likely have orders for you soon :smile:
Thanks for the review. Always good to hear we aren’t terrible.

Degree
Hello,

I am interested in hiring your services.

Could you please help me decide by sending me a few drafts of articles for amazon affiliate sites such as single product reviews and product roundup reviews (top 10 reviews)?

Thank you.

Degree
Ordered a fairly large package from Rick.

The turnaround time was insanely fast and the quality was very good!

I'm highly impressed and will be placing another order.

Cheers!

Degree
Ordered a fairly large package from Rick.

The turnaround time was insanely fast and the quality was very good!

I'm highly impressed and will be placing another order.

Cheers!
Thank you, glad you got in and got to benefit from the new system in place. It was a great project.

As for everyone else, three more packages are gone and I’ve been sending samples to those that asked. We also have two free 1000 word test articles available.