Content One Time Only - Bulk Content Sale - Getting Out The Game Special

Degree
In the past couple of weeks, I’ve had a come to god moment. As much as I’ve enjoyed working in services, consulting, writing, and doing a bit of everything, it’s time for a change.

I spent an absurd amount of time, building a team of writers, researchers, and two excellent editors thinking I was going to become the next AudienceOps.

But I’m not. Not because I couldn’t, but because it’s just my skillsets could be better applied to other endeavors.

In addition to other projects that I’ve had come to an end recently, with all of the free time I have, and the resources at my disposal, I am going to make the transition to my own projects only.

So, that’s where you come in.

I am offering a Getting Out The Game Special.

What You’ll Get

Bulk, high-quality content on any topic of your choice, in any style you need, with images and sources included written by experienced US/UK writers most of whom are college graduates.

Whether it's email or sales page copy, amazon reviews and buying guides, or scripts for your next Youtube video (yes, we do creative content as well).

How Much It’ll Cost

There are four packages I am offering:
  1. 500 word Taste Test: So you can see if you like the style for $10.
  2. 10,000 word package for $200
  3. 25,000 word package for $500
  4. 50,000 word package for $1000
  5. 100,000 word package for $1850
The limit per person is two of any package. Also there are only two of the 100,000 word package, and three of the 50,000 word packages to be offered in total.

How To Get In Contact

Shoot me a PM here or an email to rickjordan151@gmail.com with the title “Order Request”.

Ordering Process

You can send a brief or just a few instructions and a reference. You’ll be sent an invoice and the estimated turn around time, which for the smaller packages are a matter of days and for the bigger packages range up to a month (50k)/month and a half (100k).

I accept bitcoin, ethereum, paypal, transferwise, and venmo.

You’ll be drip-fed the content via a link on whatever schedule you choose from the options provided.

Refund Policy

If you need edits, we are more than happy to do up to three rounds of edits.

If you’re still unsatisfied, we can offer a partial refund.

Full refunds for those who’s deadlines are missed by more than three days or as agreed upon.

5 members get a 500-word sample for free, and periodically over the next week, there will be up to 20,000 words given away for free so check this thread regularly.

Last edited:
Degree
Today, 3 x 1000 word articles will be given away for free. First come first serve.

Steve

BuSo Pro
Degree
Cool, I'll take 1000 words.
But I'm concerned that if I like the content, I won't be able to order more, if you are leaving the content writing business - how long do you intend to offer the service?

Degree
Cool, I'll take 1000 words.
But I'm concerned that if I like the content, I won't be able to order more, if you are leaving the content writing business - how long do you intend to offer the service?
As of yet, it's still undecided. But rest assured anyone who I work with will be taken care of in the long term if need be. As of right now, I just don't intend to take on any new clients anymore/for a long while after this is done.

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
I'll take a free 1000 words, if it's still available.

Degree
Boom, as long as none of the three back out, those ones are gone. There's still 4 of the 500s for free available too.

Degree
Would you care to explain how this makes sense financially? I'm not trying to rain on your parade but if I have these concerns then others likely do as well. If you can satisfy our doubts, that'll be great for your sales.

How is it that you have college graduate writers from the UK and US writing and sourcing images, meaning you're paying other people, at a rate of 1.85¢ to 2¢ a word? How much can they possibly be making after you've taken your cut? You have to be taking a substantial cut, right, since this is your "getting out of the game" special?

It's not unreasonable to think, in this scenario, you'd keep 0.025¢ - to 0.050¢ a word. You're telling me a college graduate is willing to write 1000 words for $15 bucks? When other content threads in this same marketplace are at 5¢, 8¢, and even 15¢ a word, let alone TextBroker and Upwork and all those?

To be honest, I'm extremely skeptical and fear all of these free articles are to build false trust and then you disappear once the big orders start coming in. Mainly because when things are too good to be true, they're too good to be true.

If anyone orders, they'd be wise to use Paypal only in order to have the buyer protection needed, since currently this seems risky from where I'm seated.

Again, I really am not trying to crash your thread or make false allegations. I hope you can answer these questions satisfactorily so everyone wins.

Degree
Would you care to explain how this makes sense financially? I'm not trying to rain on your parade but if I have these concerns then others likely do as well. If you can satisfy our doubts, that'll be great for your sales.

How is it that you have college graduate writers from the UK and US writing and sourcing images, meaning you're paying other people, at a rate of 1.85¢ to 2¢ a word? How much can they possibly be making after you've taken your cut? You have to be taking a substantial cut, right, since this is your "getting out of the game" special?

It's not unreasonable to think, in this scenario, you'd keep 0.25¢ - to 0.50¢ a word. You're telling me a college graduate is willing to write 1000 words for $15 bucks? When other content threads in this same marketplace are at 5¢, 8¢, and even 15¢ a word, let alone TextBroker and Upwork and all those?

To be honest, I'm extremely skeptical and fear all of these free articles are to build false trust and then you disappear once the big orders start coming in. Mainly because when things are too good to be true, they're too good to be true.

If anyone orders, they'd be wise to use Paypal only in order to have the buyer protection needed, since currently this seems risky from where I'm seated.

Again, I really am not trying to crash your thread or make false allegations. I hope you can answer these questions satisfactorily so everyone wins.
Sure, long story short, not that I thought it would matter, a handful of the main writers I work with, live at home, are unmotivated by the concept of anything beyond what's handed to them. People who were always heavy readers and could write well, but didn't really use it.

Some of them are gamers and just want to write between 6 hour-long sessions of Warhammer 2. Two, after college, tried to find jobs that weren't McDonalds but the options were slim to none because A) You need a network more than a degree B) Once again, they have no personal initiative.

They are excellent writers, brilliant people, that just want extra money without having to find or fight for it themselves. A couple just use my work to deal with the lulls from their higher paying stuff. And ANOTHER few just live in ridiculously cheap places, take what they make and go out every night, wake up, work, do it again.

This question comes across a bit more about how to find the writers I do more than about security. But in either case, it's not a problem. I'm happy to answer.

In any case, if it's that worrisome, paypal only until at least the first few sets of orders are sent back, after I get halfway through the sale I'll open up to other options if your worry is satiated.

Knock on wood, no chargebacks yet this year.

Degree
I was lucky enough to snag 1k words for free from Rick. I was looking to test a rundown of products (5) so I asked for a short intro blurb and 150-200 words plus a shortlist of pros for each product.

I received 1066 words. Turnaround time was fantastic considering he gave away 7 articles to BUSO pals.

Hemmingway app reports back a grade 7 level which is fine for basic product rundowns, I feel like it could have been a little more in-depth but I'm not stressed about it. It's kind of an annoying and confusing topic and lots of the products are very similar in terms of functionality. I'll be editing the content to make it richer as I would with any piece of content ordered.

I'm still interested to see other reviews as I feel like this piece of content might not have shown his writer's true capabilities.

Either way, with a little bit of massaging this piece is going up on a money site so that will be the true test.

Degree
I did the 500 word test. I basically gave the brief before bed and by the time I logged on the next day it was ready.

I'm a harsh critic of content. It's the research quality you'd expect at this price point (which is fine), but I didn't expect to be written this naturally. I was skeptical when he said his writers are "experienced US/UK writers most of whom are college graduates".

The college graduate thing isn't important for me, it's more that they can "write like people speak". And they can. I'm going to order with Rick for some guest post content.

Henry

BuSo Pro
Degree
Was supposed to receive almost 4000 words yesterday afternoon (his TAT, not mine). Didn't receive anything nor was I given an update. Just wanted to keep BuSo updated during the process because questions have been raised about the pricing being to good to be true.

I'll 100% update this as soon as I hear back from him. I'd really like to order a good amount of content from him if it's as good as advertised.

Henry

BuSo Pro
Degree
Was supposed to receive almost 4000 words yesterday afternoon (his TAT, not mine). Didn't receive anything nor was I given an update. Just wanted to keep BuSo updated during the process because questions have been raised about the pricing being to good to be true.

I'll 100% update this as soon as I hear back from him. I'd really like to order a good amount of content from him if it's as good as advertised.
Received my article. Excellent job done I must say!

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
Interested in a 500 word test

Degree
I'm interested in 10k words, can you pm a few paragraphs sample pls?

Degree
I haven't heard back from a few PMs trying to order, so I am guessing this is not happening any more.

Degree
No reply to my pm either. It didn't seem that stable from the start anyway.
I might give content pit a go.

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
Received my 1000 word order back about 6 days ago. The writing itself was good, however one of the instructions wasn't followed, which was important to match the user intent. I replied, last Sunday, that since it's a free article I don't know if he'd be willing to edit it as per the instructions, but if so, to let me know. I didn't hear back so on Tuesday I followed up asking if he had chance to read my previous message. However, it's now Friday night and I still haven't heard back from him.

Degree
Hey Everyone,

Took a few days to move offices/apartments and wanted to wait until completely situated to take on the orders that I had pending. Last thing I wanted to do was accept money and then have to take four days+ on top of whatever people were expecting for turn around time.

Came back to alot of order requests to be put through, I am going to pick a handful to take first and get done quickly, and then the ones who will be accepted next will be notified by end of business day today.

I'll also have the last remaining free articles sent out to a few who requested, and I'll do another round of those early next week as well.