Old member, lost account, still a newbie at heart :)

Degree
Hey guys,

Buso is not new to me. Been in the game since 2010 ever since the era of wufo & wicked. Provided services here and there and Ive failed more than 10 times in the SEO game, transferred to 11 different houses. We are always getting kicked out, lights being cut, kicked out again and again :tongue: I forgot my old email and password, I remember i made a journal here as well.

Anyways Ive tried the Digital strategy course 2x already. First was around August 2016 and My last try was around march 2017. I got soo focused in the game and after a year and a half I can say that It was really a hit. I have literally did not have a chance to go back to the forums because I was so engaged in the system I am in.. It was a lot of effort and studying the niche In and out and it finally gave me and my family all the things we need and want. Upto this point Im still studying everyday, upgrades, system maintenance and a lot more. It was hard but fulfilling. I did not get into the market of SEO as the marketing research is pointing out in the course but I went a different direction and it paid off.

Im coming back for 2 things.. 1 to say thank you Buso. You guys gave me direction. I know its with me and my efforts but without BUSO and the course, I still might be working a 9/5 or being kicked out our home. 2nd To hire writers cause Im ready to expand :tongue:

Last edited:

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Glad to hear it worked out for you. You prove that its not just about having a dream or even being persistent (though you honorably had both). You have to have the right information and work methods. Spray and pray simply doesn't work out these days like it did in the late 90's to 2009. Working hard is only half of the equation. Working smart is the other half, and the depths to which we can continue to dig for better knowledge and ways to execute on that knowledge is nearly endless.

Congrats on your success and for coming back to share the good word.

Degree
Thanks a lot for the Likes and thank you too Ryuzaki. You are right! Work hard the smart way!

Sorry for the delayed in response. One of my income "middleman" got hit after a few days of writing the OP haha :tongue: Paypal blocked me completely with a no appeal BS, my product does not agree to their terms. My backups are running but ofcourse and as they say, dont put all your eggs in 1 basket <-- (CCarter appears in my head with that quote dunno why hahaha). Anyways a hit is a hit with or without back up but after a few weeks of adjustments its all good now :smile:

Lettuce begin rehashing the Digital crash Course and getting my website fully loaded. I know I will get some gold nuggets that I missed when i was starting :smile:

Degree
Hey there, glad to see I’m not the only one starting over...again. Ha.

Here’s to finishing the shit we start this time!
It seems like you’re already knee deep and living it...so congrats! Time to fine tune and keep crushing it.