Offering Services To Clients

Degree
Came across this article on Videofruit Blog where he tells to pick up a article related to online marketing which is shared by a lot of people and then tracking some influential people out of those and selling them exact same technique you learnt by reading the article as a service and charge them anywhere between $1000+ per month. Wanted to know if this is a feasible strategy and what are your views on this?

http://blog.videofruit.com/make-2000/

I wouldn't do it, and I still do client work.

If the guy is so good at getting viral results consistently, why wouldn't he create new properties and continue to build up the ones he owns in new areas? That's what I would be doing.

I wouldn't do it, and I still do client work.

If the guy is so good at getting viral results consistently, why wouldn't he create new properties and continue to build up the ones he owns in new areas? That's what I would be doing.

Leverage.

You don't work with clients because you're incapable of doing anything else. You work with clients because they have resources and systems in place that allow them to extract far more value from your activities then you ever could yourself.

This is what people are talking about when they spout buzzwords like "strategic partnerships".

@Viperchile

The only problem I see with that approach is that you won't have any history of providing that service. No testimonials about it, no insight into the surprises and challenges, and an inability to answer intelligent questions about the process and possibilities. The last person you're going to sucker into that arrangement is the guy who can afford to hire someone who actually knows how to do it. I'm sure you could turn around and take it to a forum BST. I've seen that happen tons of times, actually. It's legit and honest if you're doing the legwork for someone else. But I wouldn't attempt to position myself as some authority on the method.

Back