Domains Odys Global - the leading marketplace for premium aged domains

alexodysglobal

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
odysnewvariant.png

Domains That Mean Business

Among online marketplaces that provide premium aged domains (and that's not all), Odys Global has become a favorite, already appreciated by top SEOs and niche website builders. There's a reason for that. Odys Marketplace features aged domains with high SEO value, clean history, and hundreds of quality backlinks each and houses tens of thousands of members.

How We Support Our Community

Odys answers the call. The SEO and Internet Marketing community at large have let us know what their needs are and we're here to accommodate you in every step along the way:
  • Broad Inventory - Primarily, our inventory includes our vetted, world-class aged & powerful SEO domains as well as premium names and established websites for sale.
  • Sell Your Domain - Members can now list their own domains for sale via the Sell Your Domain service (no listing fees!) with appraisals and full brokerage assistance.
  • Request a Domain - Members can also request domains of a certain power level and niche with a simple deposit through our Request a Domain service. Like all other domains we deal with, these are fully vetted by SEO experts. If you don't like it, the search continues!
  • Fully Managed Hosting - Odys now offers a professional server set up and tuning, Wordpress setup and optimization, ongoing security maintenance, and regular backups, all in an easy annual hosting package.
  • 301 Redirect Service - It's critical to get your redirects set up as soon as you gain control of your new domain. Don't waste time learning an entire new and technical aspect of this work. Let Odys handle your 301 Redirects as a service, since speed is of the essence.
  • EEAT Audits - Google has fundamentally disrupted the SERPs with their EEAT changes. Let us audit your website's EEAT so you can thrive in this new reality.
  • Topic Clusters - Topical Authority, Entity Optimization, Keyword Research, Internal Link Relevancy... Don't get overwhelmed. Let us lay out your entire content development plan with Topic Clusters from Odys.
  • Odys Mentors - Some of the most effective and insightful minds in the industry now provide their expert advice to Odys members - they are Odys Mentors.
  • Odys Talks - Stay up-to-date on the industry by following our weekly live stream at Odys Talks on YouTube.
This is the bird's eye view of the support you can receive after you invest in your premium domain name with Odys. But let us show you why you should do that in the first place...

What Makes Odys So Special?

With their unique offering, not only will you find premium domains but actually aged domains designed to put your business at the forefront of your particular niche. Those members that have already purchased from Odys Global speak about their experience out loud. Just go to Trustpilot – 96% of the reviewers consider our services excellent.

WSZ2OtP.png

What About the Inventory? What Types of Domains Does It Have?

With Odys, you can find a variety of powerful SEO domains as well as premium domain names as well as complete websites across over 50 industries, all of which are perfect for starting a niche site, expanding your affiliate marketing projects, or even building an entire brand from scratch. Some of the most popular niches in the industry as well as on Odys are Tech, Health, Gardening, and Marketing.

What About the Results? Do Aged Domains Really Boost Site Ranking?

Story #1: An SEM Agency Built Its Brand Using an Aged Domain

James is the founder of Straight Up Search, a search marketing agency with six employees and 15 clients in the UK. As he searched for any brandable websites that would enhance his business, he discovered the Odys Marketplace.

The most appealing aspect of Odys had to be the quality and variety of domains on offer. When Jamie found a brandable domain that matched his search criteria, he purchased it, which turned out to be an excellent investment for his brand.

Jamie strongly believes that this is a pretty strong case for building an SEO-driven site on an aged domain. The domain is treated very favourably by Google, even in its early days.

sdpa5oY.png

For now, Jamie is basically trying to push the site as far as he can and get it ranked properly for the targeted keywords. He’s really looking forward to building out the client base and developing a strong portfolio of sites. Read this post for more information about his case study.

Story #2: Using the Power of Aged Domains to Build a Website

Yusuke Kohara has been doing SEO for around 7 years and runs a couple of niche websites as a side hustle. Through the SEO community, he discovered Odys and decided to give it a try, buying the first aged domain.

t1gMPDi.png

On top of that, he trusted Odys and followed their advice regarding rebuilding the old pages of the domain and implementing their recommendations regarding monetization. After that, he just kept publishing lots of content consistently. Now, his website gets around 2,000 daily visitors and makes over $8000 a month.

Aged domains saved him a lot of money he would have had to spend on link building: "Did I ever build a link?". No, I did not. I just used the power of Odys’s domain with high quality, high authority, and niche relevant backlinks profiles to outrank my competitors!”

His story clearly shows that Odys domains are profitable investments. Go here for more details.

Story #3: Selling a Website Built on an Aged Domain for $100K

From early on, Ben realized that starting with a new domain was extremely hard and it would take too long to grow. “Starting on a new domain is actually setting yourself up to fail” he said. This was when he discovered Odys and that’s how his story started.

“When I bought my first domain, I was inexperienced and didn’t know what I was doing. I initially thought the domain was bad. The CEO of Odys, Alex Drew, told me, ‘No it’s not, you need to do this instead.’ I bothered the heck out of him with newbie style questions and still no matter how many questions I asked, Odys was always there to guide me. This domain is now my most profitable one.”

After buying from Odys, Ben realized that scaling his websites took 25% of the time that it would have taken him to do so with a brand new domain. So he started expanding his business. “Right now, I have 18 or 19 people working for me. 5 of them are full time. It takes a lot of work.”

He said that he was still getting started and about to buy many more domains in the future.

“I actually sold my business on my birthday. January 26th. It’s funny too, well actually insanely wreckless, I quit my job I had on the same day I sold my website. But I actually quit before knowing my business would ever even sell. Four hours after I got off work, i had a voicemail saying my site had sold at full list price of $103k.”

42jliTy.png

As they put it at Odys Global, their domains mean business. This is a bold statement and the stories described above show that it’s true. The Odys Marketplace is full of brandable, premium aged domains in who-knows-how-many niches. And they sell like hotcakes.

Request access to the marketplace
to browse Odys Global’s aged domain inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DD1
Review: (A+ Service)
So a while back I was looking to enter a new niche and I knew I wanted to start on an aged domain with at least a medium-nice backlink profile, if not better (budget-dependent). I started asking around and one of my acquaintances put me in touch with @Alex_ODYSGLOBAL.

I took a look at ODYS's inventory, found a possible option and compared it against a couple other options I had from other acquaintances. It took me only a couple of hours to settle on the ODYS domain. The backlink profile was nicer to some degree, but the real tie breaker was that it was an actual brandable domain.

We did the deal, and I hit the ground running with my case study here on the forum. Admittedly I could be further along if I didn't have my hand in too many other pies, but here's how things look at just under a year:

Organic Traffic Only
bp7DTYQ.png

Even though I had months of not touching the site, it's still growing, all without me building a single backlink. That's from about 42 posts targeting lower volume / lower competition keywords.

I spent about $2k on the domain. Not only is it already paid off but the site made $893.70 in June and $739.16 in July (the past two months). It's one of the best investments I've made. [EDIT: Cracked $15,000 in one month.]

What I liked about the process is logging in and seeing their entire portfolio and choosing for myself. Hell, it even came with a logo (I didn't use it but that could have been a big time saver). ODYS is obviously not buying everything they come across, which is great.

They're job is to filter out the nonsense domains, and when you see companies like this buying up every possible domain, that means you STILL have to filter through it all. Not here. The backlink profiles are going to warrant the domains being in the dashboard, and each one has a respectable enough brand name and that's a huge competitive edge in my opinion. That cascades out to getting more backlinks, social shares, trust, etc. Heck, I already had a post go viral and bring in 153,783 views in a few days.

I'm not sure what the niche will be yet, but when I've decided, I'm buying my next domain from ODYS, too. Sign up, log in, check out the domains. Maybe you find something you like and skip all the backlinking hassle.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I was looking for since I first read @Ryuzaki s thread but I didn't know how to even begin searching for a quality domain like that. Thanks for the review. I've just started a couple of new sites and a domain like that will help a lot.

@Alex_ODYSGLOBAL thanks for offering your services here. I've just sent my sign up application, my first name is Diogo. I'd love to start building my own case study thread using one of these domains.

Review: (A+ Service)
So a while back I was looking to enter a new niche and I knew I wanted to start on an aged domain with at least a medium-nice backlink profile, if not better (budget-dependent). I started asking around and one of my acquaintances put me in touch with @Alex_ODYSGLOBAL.

I took a look at ODYS's inventory, found a possible option and compared it against a couple other options I had from other acquaintances. It took me only a couple of hours to settle on the ODYS domain. The backlink profile was nicer to some degree, but the real tie breaker was that it was an actual brandable domain.

We did the deal, and I hit the ground running with my case study here on the forum. Admittedly I could be further along if I didn't have my hand in too many other pies, but here's how things look at just under a year:

Organic Traffic Only
bp7DTYQ.png

Even though I had months of not touching the site, it's still growing, all without me building a single backlink. That's from about 42 posts targeting lower volume / lower competition keywords.

I spent about $2k on the domain. Not only is it already paid off but the site made $893.70 in June and $739.16 in July (the past two months). It's one of the best investments I've made.

What I liked about the process is logging in and seeing their entire portfolio and choosing for myself. Hell, it even came with a logo (I didn't use it but that could have been a big time saver). ODYS is obviously not buying everything they come across, which is great.

They're job is to filter out the nonsense domains, and when you see companies like this buying up every possible domain, that means you STILL have to filter through it all. Not here. The backlink profiles are going to warrant the domains being in the dashboard, and each one has a respectable enough brand name and that's a huge competitive edge in my opinion. That cascades out to getting more backlinks, social shares, trust, etc. Heck, I already had a post go viral and bring in 153,783 views in a few days.

I'm not sure what the niche will be yet, but when I've decided, I'm buying my next domain from ODYS, too. Sign up, log in, check out the domains. Maybe you find something you like and skip all the backlinking hassle.

@Ryuzaki,

Thanks taking the time to post your results. We’ve been “spying” on the performance of the site from the very beginning! It’s good to see you have taken massive action and quickly transformed this domain into a real money making asset.

Believe it or not guys, but the Nr #1 problem related to the lack of perfomance when it comes to building successful sites on pre-owned niche relevant domains is NOT TAKING ACTION immediately. We’ve done a study and identified that 90% of the domains people buy from ODYS remain undeveloped. That’s the main reason we decided to offer DFY site building services in the first place.

Feel free to bump this thread when your site gets to 3k/mo :evil:

Alex

This is exactly what I was looking for since I first read @Ryuzaki s thread but I didn't know how to even begin searching for a quality domain like that. Thanks for the review. I've just started a couple of new sites and a domain like that will help a lot.

@Alex_ODYSGLOBAL thanks for offering your services here. I've just sent my sign up application, my first name is Diogo. I'd love to start building my own case study thread using one of these domains.

@DD1,

Cheers mate!

Your application seems approved and the welcome bonus has been applied to your account.

Don’t hesitate if you have any questions or need help getting started!

Cheers,
Alex

Awesome! Signed up. Looking forward to checking some of the domains.

@Henry,

I see compliance let you in and applied the welcome bonus. Welcome onboard. You are now a fellow Odyssian, congrats!

Alex

Reactions: DD1
Just signed up! This is going to be interesting, waiting for approval=)

Signed up. I can see using a service like this a lot.

Tryna jump in this. Signed up, haven't received a response. WHAT THE FUCK, TAKE MY MONEY.

Hey man, check your inbox or spam folder. Try to whitelist @odys.global or hi@odys.global for future emails from us. Send me a PM if you didn't get approved for some reason. I'll ask compliance to check again; but yeah most likely the invitation went to the spam folder. Ouch.

Cheers,
Alex

Signed up.
Not giving my phone number though, hope it's not an issue.

We take privacy very seriously. Not a reason to worry. Really.

We ask for your phone number only to later add a more sophisticated 2F authe protocol. You can also enable text messages from Preferences to allow ODYS to send short messages whenever there's a match for your pre-order or you've made a sale as an affiliate.

Cheers,
Alex

Just out of curiosity, do you normally see good indexing rates on repurposed sites? Keen to give it a go but don't want to waste so much money (looking at a $4k domain) if I won't even have a chance to lift the site off the ground.

Thanks in advance

Just out of curiosity, do you normally see good indexing rates on repurposed sites? Keen to give it a go but don't want to waste so much money (looking at a $4k domain) if I won't even have a chance to lift the site off the ground.

Thanks in advance

Hi Danxd,

We haven't really experienced any indexing issues with repurposed sites whatsoever, unless you engage in something totally out of the box like using a 100% health domain for a let's say, a crypto wallet comparison site, which can totally confuse Google.

Our goal is to provide a large inventory of domains so you can cherry pick the perfect domain/niche match or at least the best possible. Repurposing is really of no use.

Nevertheless, if by repurposing you mean building a new site on an aged domain with existing history and links, then this isn't really repurposing per se. This is common in the domaining world. Brandable domains belonging to various industries get sold and developed daily. It really depends on how you further grow the site.

Apple.com doesn't necessarily means the site is about apples, meaning you can take cherry.com and build an adult live cams site and it won't necessarily mean you sell Cherries. Well, you do, but not literally lol

Alex

Hey guys,

We're doing a huge Money Drop this March 2021 and have already added $500 USD to all existing ODYS member accounts. Newly approved members also get their traditional $100 USD welcome bonus bumped to $500 when requesting account access via the BuilderSociety.com link in the original pos above.

The only catch is that these funds need to be spent by the end of the month, so 31st of March/April 1st otherwise POOF! - its gone. We're doing this for a couple of reasons:

1. Celebrate the deployment of our new marketplace dashboard which we've been working on for quite some time now.

2. Get as much feedback from our members interacting with the new dashboard. We already got a ton since launching the Spring 2021 Money Drop Promo, but we're hungry for more.

Find below the official announcements we sent to all our members. We've received reports that in some cases it never reached the inbox so I'm copy/pasting it below:

----

Spring is here! This season is a time of renewal, rebirth, and when the months of hard work you put in last winter come to fruition.

This spring, we want you to see your efforts gain traction. We are celebrating the launch of our new dashboard and want to make you as excited as we are. If you’ve been eyeing that special brandable domain, we have some good news.

You have received $500 directly to your ODYS account!​

This can be used to purchase any premium aged domain with high authority backlinks that can improve your business for years to come.

So what’s the catch?

The $500 is only available until April 1st and will disappear if you don’t use it. Poof!

Don’t let your $500 go to waste.

Purchase your aged domain today.

To your success,
ODYS

Terms and conditions of the offer:

Funds are limited to the ODYS account and cannot be withdrawn.

Funds will be applied to your ODYS balance on March 15th and will be void on April 1st if not used.

200x200.png

Follow us on
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram

Interested in checking out the inventory. Just signed up but never got the confirmation email with the code yet! Tried twice. Can you just confirm me? lol

Interested in checking out the inventory. Just signed up but never got the confirmation email with the code yet! Tried twice. Can you just confirm me? lol
We're having some issues with email notifications/confirmations. Developers work on solving this early next week. Sent you a PM, meanwhile.

I just bought a premium aged domain from Odys. I have to say that I’m very impressed with Odys’ offering.

Inventory

First things first, the inventory is excellent. The domains are brandable (perhaps because these domains housed real brands in the past) and clean.

I’m very happy with the one I picked up because of all the natural links it had accumulated over the years. This leaves me with the peace of mind to just focus on content for the foreseeable future.

Offers

It is really hard to not buy once you hit their marketplace. This is because they flood you with mouth watering offers that give you a real bang for your buck.

I got the $100 BUSO bonus, 30% off on the sale (The sale is still on if you are interested), and 10% Cashback. They also have a premium membership that gives you a discount every time you purchase a domain if you are all about using aged domains to kill your competition.

I’m thrilled about the kind of deal I got with Odys.

Support

I took more than a month to make a decision on my domain. I could have easily been dismissed as a tire kicker but Alex was really patient and welcomed any questions I had as someone new to the aged domain game.

You can even freely consult them to find the right domain for your niche and goals. In fact, the domain I bought was suggested to me by Alex and I couldn’t be happier.

I got access to the domain as soon as I showed some proof of fund transfer. There were lots of payment fuck ups but Odys was really understanding.

All in all, Odys is a top class vendor that I will recommend to anyone who wants an aged domain. If it means anything, I am already in the process of buying my second aged domain from Odys. This shit is addictive.

Back