Domains ODYS GLOBAL - Find and Buy Brandable Domains with SEO Value

Alex_ODYSGLOBAL

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist

* All BuSo members receive a $100 welcome bonus upon sign-up *

Our Domains, Your SEO
Everything begins with the perfect web domain...

ODYS.global offers three core services, all based on the philosophy that waiting around for SEO to kick in is absurd when you can jump straight to the front of the line. Here's how it's done:

It's no secret that nearly all of SEO boils down to two factors: on-page SEO and link-building. Nobody escapes having to craft and post content that's optimized for specific search terms. But you can skip the link-building headache entirely.

Our expertise in acquiring branded, aged domains with incredible link profiles was a secret held closely to our chest. It's still secret, but you can benefit from our methodology. We simply can't build out sites on every one of our domains, and so we offer them to you.

Stop building out sites on domains like best-wedding-gowns2012.info. They're so embarrassing they're not even fit for a PBN nobody else will ever see. Why do that when real brands come and go every day? They go on a marketing spree, close up shop, and then we swoop in and recover the domains so you can start on day one with massive amounts of page rank.

The idea of starting from ground zero on a brand new domain is insane when you can hit the ground running with a DR50 branded domain, for example. Being a link powerhouse is truly the difference between success and failure in Google's SERPs.

We've already gathered up all of the stats you want to know. The age (without dropping)? Majestic, Moz, and Ahrefs metrics? The number of referring domains, a list of the best RD's... We've got it all for you, plus market insights, monetizations angles, and our personal recommendations on how to use the domains. They're ready and waiting to be the means to achieve your goals.

Join us today
Browse our domains with full transparency,
and receive your $100 welcome bonus !

You may have read that and thought "But I don't even want to mess with building a site, dealing with the design, and especially not with the content." If that's you, then let me tell you about our second core offering:

Our entire process for finding top-tier domains was perfected so we could build out our own portfolio of earning sites. We've mastered the art of building out conversion-focused, sales copy-oriented, beautiful affiliate marketing websites.

We still have the infrastructure and teams in place, which means you can scoop up a completely Done-For-You affiliate site, complete with content and design, and of course our branded domains that pack a powerful punch.

You choose the niche and domain you like from our inventory, and within a month we'll send you the keys to your new business. From there you can easily outsource more content from your favorite provider, hire someone to format the posts, and never have to think about it again. Enjoy the hands-free commissions!

Pick your domain now
Then choose the DFY option
and we'll sort out the details and get moving!
(You also get the $100 welcome bonus , too)

We know that some of you are too busy and/or don't care about the niche and domain details. You care about one thing, and that's the profit. We've got just the thing for you:

Choosing a niche, picking a domain, doing endless keyword research, training someone to post your incoming content... that's for the birds. Why do that when you can select from one of our many pre-made sites built on ODYS domains?

We understand the game inside and out, from niche selection and domain buying, to design and conversion optimization, and of course keyword research and on-page optimization during content development. You don't need to learn all of that yourself to earn fat monthly paychecks in this game. You can let us do it for you, or in this case... it's already done.

Here's how it plays out: You pick one of our sites that are already tearing it up in the SERPs. You hold it for as long as you want (or grow it further). Now you've earned back your investment and more. You decide to find a broker and sell it for 30x to 36x the monthly earnings, fast-forwarding 3 years into the future. You take half of the earnings and pick up three more of our sites. A year later you flip all three for 30x to 36x. Rinse and repeat, while doing minimal work. Have you ever seen an investment vehicle offer better returns than that?

Your big flip starts today
Let us know what you're looking for
and we'll match you to one of our pre-made winners
(And you still get the $100 welcome bonus!)

Thank you for taking the time to learn about ODYS.global, the best aftermarket aged SEO domain players in the game. We're here every day to answer any questions, help you understand how to best take advantage of this opportunity, and continue to show the power behind our domains. Don't start on day 1 any longer!

Reactions: DD1

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Review: (A+ Service)
So a while back I was looking to enter a new niche and I knew I wanted to start on an aged domain with at least a medium-nice backlink profile, if not better (budget-dependent). I started asking around and one of my acquaintances put me in touch with @Alex_ODYSGLOBAL.

I took a look at ODYS's inventory, found a possible option and compared it against a couple other options I had from other acquaintances. It took me only a couple of hours to settle on the ODYS domain. The backlink profile was nicer to some degree, but the real tie breaker was that it was an actual brandable domain.

We did the deal, and I hit the ground running with my case study here on the forum. Admittedly I could be further along if I didn't have my hand in too many other pies, but here's how things look at just under a year:

Organic Traffic Only

Even though I had months of not touching the site, it's still growing, all without me building a single backlink. That's from about 42 posts targeting lower volume / lower competition keywords.

I spent about $2k on the domain. Not only is it already paid off but the site made $893.70 in June and $739.16 in July (the past two months). It's one of the best investments I've made.

What I liked about the process is logging in and seeing their entire portfolio and choosing for myself. Hell, it even came with a logo (I didn't use it but that could have been a big time saver). ODYS is obviously not buying everything they come across, which is great.

They're job is to filter out the nonsense domains, and when you see companies like this buying up every possible domain, that means you STILL have to filter through it all. Not here. The backlink profiles are going to warrant the domains being in the dashboard, and each one has a respectable enough brand name and that's a huge competitive edge in my opinion. That cascades out to getting more backlinks, social shares, trust, etc. Heck, I already had a post go viral and bring in 153,783 views in a few days.

I'm not sure what the niche will be yet, but when I've decided, I'm buying my next domain from ODYS, too. Sign up, log in, check out the domains. Maybe you find something you like and skip all the backlinking hassle.

DD1

This is exactly what I was looking for since I first read @Ryuzaki s thread but I didn't know how to even begin searching for a quality domain like that. Thanks for the review. I've just started a couple of new sites and a domain like that will help a lot.

@Alex_ODYSGLOBAL thanks for offering your services here. I've just sent my sign up application, my first name is Diogo. I'd love to start building my own case study thread using one of these domains.

Alex_ODYSGLOBAL

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Review: (A+ Service)
So a while back I was looking to enter a new niche and I knew I wanted to start on an aged domain with at least a medium-nice backlink profile, if not better (budget-dependent). I started asking around and one of my acquaintances put me in touch with @Alex_ODYSGLOBAL.

I took a look at ODYS's inventory, found a possible option and compared it against a couple other options I had from other acquaintances. It took me only a couple of hours to settle on the ODYS domain. The backlink profile was nicer to some degree, but the real tie breaker was that it was an actual brandable domain.

We did the deal, and I hit the ground running with my case study here on the forum. Admittedly I could be further along if I didn't have my hand in too many other pies, but here's how things look at just under a year:

Organic Traffic Only

Even though I had months of not touching the site, it's still growing, all without me building a single backlink. That's from about 42 posts targeting lower volume / lower competition keywords.

I spent about $2k on the domain. Not only is it already paid off but the site made $893.70 in June and $739.16 in July (the past two months). It's one of the best investments I've made.

What I liked about the process is logging in and seeing their entire portfolio and choosing for myself. Hell, it even came with a logo (I didn't use it but that could have been a big time saver). ODYS is obviously not buying everything they come across, which is great.

They're job is to filter out the nonsense domains, and when you see companies like this buying up every possible domain, that means you STILL have to filter through it all. Not here. The backlink profiles are going to warrant the domains being in the dashboard, and each one has a respectable enough brand name and that's a huge competitive edge in my opinion. That cascades out to getting more backlinks, social shares, trust, etc. Heck, I already had a post go viral and bring in 153,783 views in a few days.

I'm not sure what the niche will be yet, but when I've decided, I'm buying my next domain from ODYS, too. Sign up, log in, check out the domains. Maybe you find something you like and skip all the backlinking hassle.

@Ryuzaki,

Thanks taking the time to post your results. We’ve been “spying” on the performance of the site from the very beginning! It’s good to see you have taken massive action and quickly transformed this domain into a real money making asset.

Believe it or not guys, but the Nr #1 problem related to the lack of perfomance when it comes to building successful sites on pre-owned niche relevant domains is NOT TAKING ACTION immediately. We’ve done a study and identified that 90% of the domains people buy from ODYS remain undeveloped. That’s the main reason we decided to offer DFY site building services in the first place.

Feel free to bump this thread when your site gets to 3k/mo :evil:

Alex

This is exactly what I was looking for since I first read @Ryuzaki s thread but I didn't know how to even begin searching for a quality domain like that. Thanks for the review. I've just started a couple of new sites and a domain like that will help a lot.

@Alex_ODYSGLOBAL thanks for offering your services here. I've just sent my sign up application, my first name is Diogo. I'd love to start building my own case study thread using one of these domains.

@DD1,

Cheers mate!

Your application seems approved and the welcome bonus has been applied to your account.

Don’t hesitate if you have any questions or need help getting started!

Cheers,
Alex

Awesome! Signed up. Looking forward to checking some of the domains.

@Henry,

I see compliance let you in and applied the welcome bonus. Welcome onboard. You are now a fellow Odyssian, congrats!

Alex

Reactions: DD1

Alex_ODYSGLOBAL

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Signed up. Please approve me already :wink:

fatalityhawk

Affiliate Master
Just signed up! This is going to be interesting, waiting for approval=)

Alex_ODYSGLOBAL

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Tryna jump in this. Signed up, haven't received a response. WHAT THE FUCK, TAKE MY MONEY.

Hey man, check your inbox or spam folder. Try to whitelist @odys.global or hi@odys.global for future emails from us. Send me a PM if you didn't get approved for some reason. I'll ask compliance to check again; but yeah most likely the invitation went to the spam folder. Ouch.

Cheers,
Alex