Nice little forum ya got here... be a shame if something happened to it.

Degree
+10 internet points for anyone who gets the reference.

What's up. I'm the new guy... and this is the 300th message ever on the forum. Happy to get my foot in the door. I'm an affiliate marketer. Always looking for great offers to promote. Also looking forward to sharing my knowledge with the community and picking up a few new tricks in the meantime as well.

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
LMFAO!!!

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Wow that's kind of ominous, what's the context there?
LOL, it was the "Google Pray" episode of "This Week In Google" episode #248. They were talking about how they were getting nasty emails from people that spammed their forum in the past, then the former spammers started sending out emails asking to take down the link to websites which they spammed.

And some of the emails were pretty nasty like "I'd hate to report this to Google or disavow them." That's when Matt Cutts came in with that.

Cutts happened to be the guest for that episode so they wanted to ask him a question about not responding to webmasters who threaten to disavow or go to Google if their demand of taking down links that they spammed their forums with were not met.

twit.tv/show/this-week-in-google/248

^^ starts at 4:15 in the video.

Degree
I'm not sure if I should laugh or be scared... You never know with these propaganda people.

Bubbles, glad to have you on the forum. Can't wait for you to share some of those nuggets of knowledge :smile: