Does anybody have any experience with DomainAgents?

Degree
Does anyone have any experience with DomainAgents? I registered a domain last year and was surprised it was available, a pretty solid name IMO. Someone offered $200 and then $500 but it's hard to negotiate when DomainAgents is the middle man.

Was going to develop it but someone has a solid youtube with the name but they use a "z" instead of an "s" and a "y" instead of an "i". And someone else has the www official "domain" .com so it would be difficult to get a solid social media handle.

Does anyone have any experience with DomainAgents? I registered a domain last year and was surprised it was available, a pretty solid name IMO. Someone offered $200 and then $500 but it's hard to negotiate when DomainAgents is the middle man.

Was going to develop it but someone has a solid youtube with the name but they use a "z" instead of an "s" and a "y" instead of an "i". And someone else has the www official "domain" .com so it would be difficult to get a solid social media handle.
I'm using them to try and buy a domain, but so far, they've not got a response from the owner; maybe it's you?

I'm using them to try and buy a domain, but so far, they've not got a response from the owner; maybe it's you?
I wish lol, the person I'm negotiating with keeps waiting to respond every 5-7 days

I sold two domains via them. They are good in negotiations and closing deals; if the offer doesnt increase this might merely mean the buyer doesnt want the domain for higher price.

Back