When Doing Email Outreach Should I Use A Different Domain to Keep My Main One Safe?

Degree
@Ryuzaki

I saw in one thread about email outreach, that you mentioned to avoid sending outreach mails form the regular email, to not burn the email address.
Should I create a new email address on my domain to send outreach mails or an entirely new domain with an email address to send outreach mails?

@Ryuzaki

I saw in one thread about email outreach, that you mentioned to avoid sending outreach mails form the regular email, to not burn the email address.
Should I create a new email address on my domain to send outreach mails or an entirely new domain with an email address to send outreach mails?
I would either use an entirely different domain and IP address (and “warm the inbox”, you can search that term here for resources I’ve shared, sorry I’m on mobile) or I’d use a Gmail for superior inboxing. Using Amazon SES has superior inboxing too, but you’ll get booted for tooo much cold emailing, junk mail / spam designations, bounces, etc. A warmed Gmail is probably the best bet depending on how professional and brand oriented this campaign is.

I would either use an entirely different domain and IP address (and “warm the inbox”, you can search that term here for resources I’ve shared, sorry I’m on mobile) or I’d use a Gmail for superior inboxing. Using Amazon SES has superior inboxing too, but you’ll get booted for tooo much cold emailing, junk mail / spam designations, bounces, etc. A warmed Gmail is probably the best bet depending on how professional and brand oriented this campaign is.
I'm using Google Workspace (G-suite) with my domain "myname at domain.com" That address would already be warmed-up. However, it is my major business address, that I don't want to put at risk. But you mean to create a new Gmail account, "myname at gmail.com" and warm it up to send mails for outreach campaigns. My plan isn't to be too aggressive and to send on average 10-30 mails per day.

Back