Two Pages have Toxic Backlinks. Should I Disavow them or Delete the Pages and Rewrite on a new URL?

Degree
After the last google update one of my sites get hit. What is more interesting that the major hit get only two pages which have the most backlinks (probably poor and toxic - i bought majority of them here) but dont know and dont want to point a finger at someone. These two pages are main and only money makers for me and need to move on and solve the situation somehow. What are my options?

1. If I delete those two pages from the site which get hit and write two new totally different articles targeting the same keywords it should work? I read numerous times that google will probably not rank that specific domain for those terms again even with new article on new page, it is worth even trying?

2. Try disavow file and wait? To be honest I went from like TOP 10 to N/A for all keywords.

Any other tip? Thank you very much

I read numerous times that google will probably not rank that specific domain for those terms again even with new article on new page, it is worth even trying?

This is false. I've had domains and pages penalized and recovered in full. The exact same pages can rank again. But if you do new pages they have to re-age and you may not rank for many months, if not a year.

2. Try disavow file and wait? To be honest I went from like TOP 10 to N/A for all keywords.

This is the move. This will turn the links "nofollow" in the eyes of Google and become discounted in their ability to give you a penalty.

Back