Drop Shipping For Dummies - Do you need to know everything beforehand?

Yvv

Degree
As a dropshiper do you keed know how to do every single thing and run all of them alone, (starting out) like copywriting, consumer psychology, design, coding, accounting, email marketing, seo, links, social media content, photo editing, etc..? Note that I am simply incapable of writing no matter how hard I try and have a budget of a student working as a cashier.

As a dropshiper do you keed know how to do every single thing and run all of them alone, (starting out) like copywriting, consumer psychology, design, coding, accounting, email marketing, seo, links, social media content, photo editing, etc..?
Nobody knows everything and not even amazon do everything right. And not everybody thinks the same thing or process is good.
You do things one step at a time and solve the issues as they arise.
eg you can start with wordpress and design /coding won't matter for a while.
You won't need to think about accounting until you make decent income.

Note that I am simply incapable of writing no matter how hard I try and have a budget of a student working as a cashier.

So I decide to go into a new niche and start a drop shipping site. Just so happens to be the same as yours.
I allocate $1000 to start the project, start with 20000 words of content and a decent looking site easily done in wordpress.
I then allocate $50 a week for site building/content for 6 mths and will reinvest all site income for the following 6 months.

How will you beat me to the prospective customers?
What would make them see your website first?
Which site will keep customers engaged based on the quality of the content?

Nobody knows everything and not even amazon do everything right. And not everybody thinks the same thing or process is good.
You do things one step at a time and solve the issues as they arise.
eg you can start with wordpress and design /coding won't matter for a while.
You won't need to think about accounting until you make decent income.

So I decide to go into a new niche and start a drop shipping site. Just so happens to be the same as yours.
I allocate $1000 to start the project, start with 20000 words of content and a decent looking site easily done in wordpress.
I then allocate $50 a week for site building/content for 6 mths and will reinvest all site income for the following 6 months.

How will you beat me to the prospective customers?
What would make them see your website first?
Which site will keep customers engaged based on the quality of the content?
Good response
Thanks

I've recently learned that content gets prospective customers and keeps them engaged. I was always pushed to believed to rely on social media marketing but somewhere in the back of my head I wondered "what about SEO, surely there are other ways to get traffic".

Recently I was looking into consumer psychology and seen that urgency is a way to get them buy. Flash sales, limited supplies etc. But also timers. I noticed that the timers on shopify keep going forever or you can choose to stop it and wondered " what if a customer comes back and sees the same timer for the same product?". Since when the timer stops the prices won't return to their original prices, I'll have to do that manually for every single product.

Back