Software to Crawl & Find All My Internal Link Anchor Text?

Degree
Do you guys have any recommendation on how to gather your internal anchor texts?

I'm thinking about noting them all down in an excel file, but that would be very time consuming. Do you have any free solution? Perhaps a software or plugin that can do this for me?

Thanks!

Do you guys have any recommendation on how to gather your internal anchor texts?

Use a crawler like Screaming Frog, Xenu Link Sleuth, Integrity (Mac), Ahrefs, etc. Most of those have a free version that will get you the info you need and spit out a spreadsheet, which you can add to manually from there. There's even ways to map out your internal linking in a graph:

ee6Bwg5.png

That's cool to see how you're flowing your Page Rank but nobody is adding in external links yet to influence that flow. Ahrefs has the data, I wish they'd cook that up.

Use a crawler like Screaming Frog, Xenu Link Sleuth, Integrity (Mac), Ahrefs, etc. Most of those have a free version that will get you the info you need and spit out a spreadsheet, which you can add to manually from there. There's even ways to map out your internal linking in a graph:

ee6Bwg5.png

That's cool to see how you're flowing your Page Rank but nobody is adding in external links yet to influence that flow. Ahrefs has the data, I wish they'd cook that up.
That's amazing man! I downloaded link-assistant. I had been looking for that software for a few days, I never remembered the name. Then I recognized in your screenshot.

This was very helpful to me! Thanks a lot for your help!

What tool is that?
It's link-assistant.com software. More precisly it's the "website auditor" of their software. A very helpful tool. It shows me every internal anchor text.

@Olov does screamfrog do this?
Not from what I could find. A few days ago I was searching for that function for an hour with no success. With Link-assistant I found it after a minute.

It's link-assistant.com software. More precisly it's the "website auditor" of their software. A very helpful tool. It shows me every internal anchor text.
Thanks!

They stole that idea from https://sitebulb.com/

Looks like it, I thought it was sitebulb for a moment. I had a trial of it a while ago when comparing it to Xenu/Gephi internal link maps.

One thing I still haven't been able to do is create one of these maps while excluding menu navigation. Might revisit node labels in gephi, not sure how to approach it though.

Sites with mega navs end up looking like this:
oihIPJG.jpg

[moderator note: please embed images instead of linking to them]

Back