Newbie from UK

Degree
Hey all

Found my way here via Jason's podcast about core values (or alignment on here) and interested to see what you guys are up to. I have been self employed within affiliate marketing / SEO / web development for over 14 years now and just about to pull all 3 of our kids out of school and head off around Europe in a motorhome (RV) full time home / road schooling them :smile:

Thanks

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
That's interesting. Will you have access to decent internet enough to maintain your properties? Are you sustaining yourself with SEO & Affiliate Marketing or are you mixing it up with client web development work?

14 years is a long time. You've seen it all, essentially. I miss the glory days around 5-10 years ago when it was all wide open for the taking. I should have taken far greater advantage during that time.

Glad to have you onboard.

Degree
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm sustaining myself mostly through SEO / CRO combined with web development for eCommerce clients these days but still do smaller WordPress based work for some clients. I'm not doing much affiliate marketing wise these days as the industries I was in are either not as profitable as they were or too competitive now. I plan to use campsite WiFi, cafes as well as multiple 4G sim cards and plans to keep connected whilst on the road to maintain everything but will let you know how it goes!