New to the Forum - 453 articles published!

Hi there,

I am new to Builder Society but not new to building massive amounts of content to a website. I launched a website back in April of 2020 and have added over 453 articles! Currently at 350-500 organic views a day and I have been monetizing with Amazon Affiliates & Ezoic ads. I look forward to sharing my journey thus far with this community and learning how I can achieve $100/day in the future with this site!

Patiently waiting to exit the sandbox!

Best,
larcha

secretagentdad

American Dad is the best show of all time.
BuSo Pro
O boy you're gonna fit in here.

We've been getting a lot of mass content style webmasters lately.

Hi there,

I am new to Builder Society but not new to building massive amounts of content to a website. I launched a website back in April of 2020 and have added over 453 articles! Currently at 350-500 organic views a day and I have been monetizing with Amazon Affiliates & Ezoic ads. I look forward to sharing my journey thus far with this community and learning how I can achieve $100/day in the future with this site!

Patiently waiting to exit the sandbox!

Best,
larcha
Wow, I think your doing great. My site hit $100 a day when the traffic hit 1.5k visits a day.
But then G May Update came...

How old was your site at that point and how many articles?
2 yrs old site, got strong link foundation from previous owner to homepage. 82 posts atm( around 70ish articles published by me later and ranked in 4-5 months)

That's awesome - thanks for sharing!
No problem, hope you reach your target real soon. You have content team in-house? 453 articles in 5 months is a lot.
One suggestion, if I may, is leave Ezoic off atm. As I have one site with them be4, their ads slow our website like hella lot.
With your massive content, just wait when you reach 25k/100k UV a month (I guess wont be long) then apply for mediavine or adthrive. I think it's better.

No problem, hope you reach your target real soon. You have content team in-house? 453 articles in 5 months is a lot.
One suggestion, if I may, is leave Ezoic off atm. As I have one site with them be4, their ads slow our website like hella lot.
With your massive content, just wait when you reach 25k/100k UV a month (I guess wont be long) then apply for mediavine or adthrive. I think it's better.
I have a few writers, mainly from content providers. I do have my own writer from upwork. My massive push of content (300 articles) happened during July & August.

I make ~$10/day on ezoic right now. While my website is slow, I'm not sure if the speed will hurt rankings that much. Still debating whether or not to leave ads on my site. Will the speed actually hurt rankings? I haven't seen data prove this theory as of yet. I have had the ads for 17 days and my site has almost doubled in traffic during this time.

I have a few writers, mainly from content providers. I do have my own writer from upwork. My massive push of content (300 articles) happened during July & August.

I make ~$10/day on ezoic right now. While my website is slow, I'm not sure if the speed will hurt rankings that much. Still debating whether or not to leave ads on my site. Will the speed actually hurt rankings? I haven't seen data prove this theory as of yet. I have had the ads for 17 days and my site has almost doubled in traffic during this time.
Hmm, yeah, it's true no proof showing that. It could hurt your conversion if too many ads showing? Dont have big enough data from my side to analyse that.
Anyway, your huge content bounds to get lot of traffic, think it should be fine.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
@larcha, Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us.

I've got multiple projects of this type that mix both display ads and affiliate commissions as the monetizations methods at probably an 70/30 split, respectively. The ads don't hurt the conversion rates on the affiliate stuff nor does the decrease in page speed hurt my growth.

My newest one just hit 100 posts yesterday and just surpassed the $1,000 a month mark. A solid 50 of those posts haven't had a chance to age into the algorithm so I suspect traffic and revenue are going to be improving vastly by January. It's at probably 900 visitors a day now at about $40 a day revenue. I've taken zero profit on it yet due to starting on a nice domain and continuing to pay writers. But it's now digging itself out of the hole. You can read the case study here if you're interested: The Eternal Grind

Good luck with your project. Your big posting spree over July & August are going to pay off big time soon enough!

Hey, that's quite impressive.

Just out of curiosity, how many words do these 453 articles amount to? Or what's the average word count per article?