New Service on Fiverr. Beware of DR 'Enhanced Sites'

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Working with content posts daily, I found something today I thought I'd share.

As we know, once certain countries get a hold of a 'service' or 'idea' they exploit it through networks of 100s of people. Pimping websites dead.

Well not anymore, apparently there's a new service going around to enhance the DR of websites. This was told me by someone who's selling guest posts. Be really careful of the websites you're attempting to publish content on.

Maybe this is old news for some. There's always 'tricks' for anything computer related, but I've never seen it being a service for this type of network of people. Anybody else have depth to add?

I can't tell all my secrets of how i 'vet' sites but I think it would be great to share information here.

Remind me not to order any guest posts from your friend who was shopping on Fiverr for ways to artificially raise DA lol

Remind me not to order any guest posts from your friend who was shopping on Fiverr for ways to artificially raise DA lol

Good to have the right relationships. This will spread like CoVid 19 in the SEO world shortly i'm willing to bet.

I think my forecasts on this site have been pretty on point thus far.

I can't tell all my secrets of how i 'vet' sites but I think it would be great to share information here.

I wouldn't call this a "secret" but if it's news to you, then you're just an idiot: if a website you're buying guests posts from has backlinks from BSTs/Fiverr/etc, don't buy it. You actually have to look up their backlinks and see if they have *real* backlinks, ones that was created by the webmasters of that website. If none of it looks legitimate, it's just a site masquerading as a high PageRank site; so, skip it. You also have to look up the site on archive.org to make sure it's not a restored domain. That trick's old as fuck and annoying as hell. It makes verifying sites take an extra 5 minutes.

Basically, if you research the history of the site and its backlinks, you can come up with a story about how the site gain its prominence on the Internet. If the story was "the webmaster bought BSTs" then do not buy it. If the story was something like "Drew had the goal of traveling to every country in the world and blogged about it. The story was sensational and picked up by many news outlets, forums, and bloggers and that's how it has the PageRank it does today," then definitely do buy the guest post.

You want to buy guest posts on sites where you can't re-create the same backlinks, if you tried.

That's about it.

K.I.S.S.

"you're an idiot"

This type of language ... Sounds like you know it all. You're not an idiot because you found out something is now a public service. A 'trend' is far different from the practice of a few. Do you realize how many things YOU DO NOT KNOW that others do? Do you realize how far reaching hacking and the shadowed world of the web go?

There's things I know that i could 'expect you to know' but that would be foolish of me to make such an assumption.

Where have you seen such a service public? Show me.

The things you say to do to figure out the flaws of the site, in buying a guest post, are far short of methods that detect all this network does. A quick search on the way back archive to reveal the day someone bought domains from a reseller then restored content. And just checking backlinks... Good luck. BUT that is a great start.

"you're an idiot"

This type of language ... Sounds like you know it all. You're not an idiot because you found out something is now a public service. A 'trend' is far different from the practice of a few. Do you realize how many things YOU DO NOT KNOW that others do? Do you realize how far reaching hacking and the shadowed world of the web go?

There's things I know that i could 'expect you to know' but that would be foolish of me to make such an assumption.

Where have you seen such a service public? Show me.

The things you say to do to figure out the flaws of the site, in buying a guest post, are far short of methods that detect all this network does. A quick search on the way back archive to reveal the day someone bought domains from a reseller then restored content. And just checking backlinks... Good luck. BUT that is a great start.

I didn't actually call you an idiot, personally.

If you re-read my sentence it says "... but if it's news to you, then you're just an idiot." It's hypothetical. I actually then go on to inform the reader how to inspect a domain so, if the reader was an idiot, he or she now knows and, therefore, is no longer an idiot.

How you took that message as a direct insult to you, I do not know... Oh, I know, it's probably because what I wrote there is better than the piece of information you're holding on to. Yup. That's it.

Good luck to you.

Edit: RE: "Where have you seen such a service public? Show me." I haven't seen it yet but, if it's anywhere, it'll probably be on Fiverr since that's the title of this thread! LOLOL

@Philip J. Fry
I know you weren't aiming that at me. I'm saying in general, as you were. The smart man, leaves no stone unturned and accesses information without 'bashing' others learning.

How i found out about this service, it wasn't from a Fiverr service listing. It was actually related to a network that's selling all across the diff seo sites like Fiverr. Just doing a quick search, it's not listed under "boost domain rd"

I don't think this is a secret. There are plenty of ways you can vet sites. It depends on your experience and what you are looking for.

Easiest way is to use Ahrefs >> Quick Batch Analysis. Check the IPs (to weed out sites that live on the same servers, usually PBNs), Check DR's, Referring Domains, etc.. (screenshot below). Its easy to see which ones are BAD and which ones are GOOD using the rows layout in Ahrefs. I would then look at the site manually and see if the sites topics/niche is relevant to my site.

I am not saying this way is fool proof or the only correct way to vet sites, but its a start.

You have to look deeper than just 1 metric to "vet" a site.

Vetting sites is an art in my opinion.

9d772933cc475b33409d060e9a0d65a8.png

Back