New SEO Insight Into Why Some New Sites Seem Blessed While Others Are Doomed

High priority inclusion indicators. Sites capable of passing around their halo effects or blessed status.

If you graph the web vs rankings they make little nodes if your methodology is worth a shit.

Google has far more nodes they take seriously in far more contextual manners than smaller engines.
Its just to resource intense for anyone else to really do well and microsoft doesn't seem to care to compete.

Majestic does a pretty good job of mapping and modeling the effect.
They have even been able merge topicality indicators into some of their systems.

If you want to play with pr propagation vs rankings models get a high end site explorer plan and start comparing link clusters with any old serps db.

Nobody really does much more than majestic in this space except the jerks that screen their customers and want one of those value based pricing wallet inspection sorta arrangements.

Last edited:
High priority inclusion indicators. Sites capable of passing around their halo effects or blessed status.

If you graph the web vs rankings they make little nodes if your methodology is worth a shit.

Google has far more nodes they take seriously in far more contextual manners than smaller engines.
Its just to resource intense for anyone else to really do well and microsoft doesn't seem to care to compete.

Majestic does a pretty good job of mapping and modeling the effect.
They have even been able merge topicality indicators into some of their systems.

If you want to play with pr propagation vs rankings models get a high end site explorer plan and start comparing link clusters with any old serps db.

Nobody really does much more than majestic in this space except the jerks that screen their customers and want one of those value based pricing wallet inspection sorta arrangements.

I think I get what you're saying. Yeah, GoogleBot is (most often) dropped at high PR domains to begin its crawl and then it goes 7 links out. If your site is within the 1 or 2 links from the drop sites, you'll get indexed. The farther away from high PR domains, the less likely you'll get crawled. Does Google do drops by topic too? IDK but I know it drops according to PR from their thesis paper.

Now... how do I figure out Bing, Yandex, and the other's drop sites. That's how I get my sites and backlinks ranking on those SE! Thanks!

I think I get what you're saying. Yeah, GoogleBot is (most often) dropped at high PR domains to begin its crawl and then it goes 7 links out. If your site is within the 1 or 2 links from the drop sites, you'll get indexed. The farther away from high PR domains, the less likely you'll get crawled. Does Google do drops by topic too? IDK but I know it drops according to PR from their thesis paper.

Now... how do I figure out Bing, Yandex, and the other's drop sites. That's how I get my sites and backlinks ranking on those SE! Thanks!
A little trick I was doing with shitter blog.

I started updating / deleting content in random bursts.
Did some really high quality short form stuff for a few hours at a time.
Got to the point I could index my home page for most keyword tool related 1 word keywords in minutes before I got my ass flagged.
The funniest damn thing was if I did a higher quality update then a lower quality sometimes they would hold the higher quality in the serp longer. (as in proof reading, less phonetic spelling higher reading level score type nonsense but not exact that)

I think Googles has got some next level ml bullshit doing content analysis if you're in the right priority list.

My theory is.
They have some insane automated but high cost resources they selectively deploy on useful oracles that do some pretty darn advanced semantic analysis that's given real weight in the algorithm. My guess is it does some kinda author archetypal identity thing.

To use them effectively they have some insane smart allocation systems that use a variety of variable criteria sets designed to best fit some kinda model.

Just need to identify how to get a review from the big resources triggers and then pass the review in a way that makes you go boom.

Back