Introductions Thread

Good luck with this. 6 months is a lot of pressure, let alone 3 with the headstart. Doing this purely with SEO is going to be tough, simply due to "age" being such a factor in the algorithm. Especially if you pursue something like the Avalanche method and go for very low volume keywords and you're also compounding the issue by outsourcing.

To give you an idea, I've been doing this for over 15 years, and 10 years full time for myself. I have access to connections, people, and networks others don't have. My most recent project is about 14 months old, I started on an aged and linked domain, and outsourced a lot of content (~150 posts live now). I've just hit $2,000 revenue per month on this project and am only now about to start taking any profit (maybe not since I'm now investing in link work).

I'm just saying this to keep your expectations reality based (not that they aren't). Some people get it done faster, some get it done slower. The faster ones tank and lose it all, the slow guys can end up making millions, etc. Mix and match. You won't know where you fall in all this yet. If SEO is a part of your plan, then for sure start now and go hard, but you also may not make it to the finish line on time. And if you sell the project you build, you're back at square one wondering about cash flow again.

I think if I was in your shoes, I'd continue seeking a new job simply to not have the stress on my back as the main motivator (because that makes it hard to focus and be efficient) and secondly because you'll have access to cash flow which will let you outsource and grow a lot faster.

The contradictory nature of all of this is that you may actually find your freedom faster by having a day job so you'll have capital to deploy.

Best of luck. We're all here to support you.

Thanks for the feedback - I think getting a job will be the reality, it also gives me extra money to invest in the project to hopefully get to where I need to be sooner.

My most recent project is about 14 months old, I started on an aged and linked domain, and outsourced a lot of content (~150 posts live now).

This is an interesting option that I can't believe I overlooked - starting the site on an aged domain! It's likely going to be cheaper than buying a site without the wait time from building on a new domain.

Ok so have gone through most of the crash course, some parts in more detail than others, and am left with some questions, in this case, regarding specifically keyword research.

So on exp-5-so-you-want-to-rank-for-a-specific-keyword-putting-it-all-together.3999/ a keyword research and publication strategy is discussed. I was pretty much following a similar model as recommended by Authority Hackers. But then I discovered this: seo-avalanche-technique-ranking-with-no-resources, which was basically what brought me to this forum, and was planning to give that method a go.

Questions:

1. These two approaches seem pretty different: one focuses on commercial intent keywords with roundup review type articles ("best X"), basically taking into account the position of your competitors and adjusting KW search accordingly, and the other, your monthly traffic tier and the Keyword Golden Ratio, focusing mostly on informational keywords. Question is, when do you use each of these methodologies? Can you use them at the same time and how?

2. Related to the first question, I made some test with some of my latest published posts and found some interesting results that did not help me clarify the technique. Granted the sample size was really small, but there doesn't seem to be a clear correlation between KGR and ability to rank in the top 10 or Monthly Volume and ability to rank in the top 10. Enclosing screenshot for consideration.
It's also interesting to note that there was no keyword with KGR <0.25, even if I used "all in title" search in quotation marks (which I think is not supposed to be the way to use it anyway, but which would tend to reduce the KGRs).

Cheers!

This is a blast from the past, can't remember how long it has been since I signed up to a forum! This makes me feel old, but at 61, I guess I am compared to most on here.

Anyway about me: The more I learn the more I realise how little I actually know.

Had my first website in 2003 so you'd think I'd be a bit of a wizard but truth be told I know F all about code/css/ etc etc and any successes I've had has been more through luck, than judgement.

Sadly over the years whenever I learn something really good it's usually right before it becomes totally useless.

In the past I've had some success with eCommerce websites but right now I'm throwing myself into a blog I have started working on which is how I found this forum. I've been watching Shaun Marrs videos on YouTube recently and he recommended BuSo, so here I am.

My only other source of income is I'm 50/50 with a friend of mine in a domain name business. We buy/sell .co.uk domains, not caught any really big ones yet, but we have kept it ticking over with sales in the £100 - £400 range.

Anyway my blog is starting to get a little traction which is inspiring me to work harder on it so I'm trying to to create as much content as possible.

@dlangpap, the Exp 5 "method" is an example of how to create and drive relevancy through posts on your own site and others, through relevant content with relevant anchor texts. It doesn't matter if you're doing "best X" posts or not. I just looked at it again and it does seem that I'm pushing for people to use "high buyer intent" content as the central hub to the relevancy mini-net, but I'm not.

That method works regardless if you do "best X" or "how to X" or "what is X", etc. The point was that you should make the central hub post one that can make money better than getting 5¢ clicks on Adsense. Maybe you'll do better with affiliate programs on "best X" posts. Maybe you'll do better with some info-intent post with 100,000 search volume because you get $50 RPMs on CPM ads.

What I'm suggesting is that the entire Crash Course is not meant to tell you WHAT to think, only show you HOW to think. It's all examples to give you the lay of the land and help you walk through some though processes. Bend it all to your will and creativity, even if it's worded in a way that's too specific, as I did in that Exp 5 day.

The ultimate point was to save the lower volume, lower value posts to use as relevancy drivers to the main money making post. You have to decide how you monetize, etc. But no matter your method, you'll be creating a relevancy funnel and a marketing sales funnel, driving traffic and relevancy to higher value content. Those can be KGR articles surrounding the money maker.

KGR does not correlate directly with competition levels (easy / medium / high), but only with competition amount (1 competitor / 5 competitors / 20, etc.) A true KGR term is likely to have fewer competitors, but it tells you nothing about the power of those competitors. You'll have to do further research at that point.

Also, we ask that everyone embed images directly in their posts, instead of linking to them. Imgur is a free image hosting platform you can use. You linked to a private Google account anyways so nobody could see the image regardless.

@Ditso, welcome to the club.

I can't believe how many people skate through 10, 15+ years of internet marketing and never learn a lick of CSS or Javascript, etc. The good news is, I know several people in the industry who couldn't even tell you what CSS means, let alone what it's used for and they make so much money that it hurts my feelings!

We've got a handful of domainers on here, not only in the Marketplace with "SEO domains" but people doing the more brand-value flips. I'm sure you all will have plenty to talk about.

I hope it all pans out for you with your new blog. If you're pounding out a lot of content, make sure you're doing solid keyword research before you just dive in.

In case you didn't see it, you may enjoy flittering through our big Digital Strategy Crash Course that touches on pretty much everything someone may need to know to get the lay of the land of Internet Marketing.

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the CSS thing, I like to think of myself as Lewis Hamilton. He can drive a car pretty good, but if it breaks down then he lets the mechanics fix it!

I have just opened up the Digital Strategy Crash Course and I'll work my way through it. Thanks.

@dlangpap, the Exp 5 "method" is an example of how to create and drive relevancy through posts on your own site and others, through relevant content with relevant anchor texts. It doesn't matter if you're doing "best X" posts or not. I just looked at it again and it does seem that I'm pushing for people to use "high buyer intent" content as the central hub to the relevancy mini-net, but I'm not.

That method works regardless if you do "best X" or "how to X" or "what is X", etc. The point was that you should make the central hub post one that can make money better than getting 5¢ clicks on Adsense. Maybe you'll do better with affiliate programs on "best X" posts. Maybe you'll do better with some info-intent post with 100,000 search volume because you get $50 RPMs on CPM ads.

What I'm suggesting is that the entire Crash Course is not meant to tell you WHAT to think, only show you HOW to think. It's all examples to give you the lay of the land and help you walk through some though processes. Bend it all to your will and creativity, even if it's worded in a way that's too specific, as I did in that Exp 5 day.

The ultimate point was to save the lower volume, lower value posts to use as relevancy drivers to the main money making post. You have to decide how you monetize, etc. But no matter your method, you'll be creating a relevancy funnel and a marketing sales funnel, driving traffic and relevancy to higher value content. Those can be KGR articles surrounding the money maker.

KGR does not correlate directly with competition levels (easy / medium / high), but only with competition amount (1 competitor / 5 competitors / 20, etc.) A true KGR term is likely to have fewer competitors, but it tells you nothing about the power of those competitors. You'll have to do further research at that point.

Also, we ask that everyone embed images directly in their posts, instead of linking to them. Imgur is a free image hosting platform you can use. You linked to a private Google account anyways so nobody could see the image regardless.
Got it, thanks. And my apologies for the image. FWIW, here it is:

L3YXs3L.jpg

Cheers,
Dirk

Dirk, I would argue that rigidly sticking to stats-based formula 'solutions' is wrong when the numbers from any keyword tool that the formulas are based on are, to put it nicely, rough estimates. (Keyword Difficulty, Site Rating, Monthly Volume, etc.)

I think they are quite successful marketing exercises aimed at programmers and others who prefer to have numbers to work with rather than 'inspiration' or market understanding. (And, to be fair to the people involved, they know what they are doing when it comes to building sites and are with their approach essentially doing some 'pre-qualifying' on behalf of their customers.)

That is not to say that the basic concepts behind both AH and KGR are wrong:
KGR : find keywords which are easy to rank for because the competition is not particularly tough or well-optimised
AH : find niches where there are affiliate programmes which pay well and where bad to mediocre websites are ranking for money terms

(Not sure what your image is supposed to show, since none of the terms are KGR?)

Dirk, I would argue that rigidly sticking to stats-based formula 'solutions' is wrong when the numbers from any keyword tool that the formulas are based on are, to put it nicely, rough estimates. (Keyword Difficulty, Site Rating, Monthly Volume, etc.)

I think they are quite successful marketing exercises aimed at programmers and others who prefer to have numbers to work with rather than 'inspiration' or market understanding. (And, to be fair to the people involved, they know what they are doing when it comes to building sites and are with their approach essentially doing some 'pre-qualifying' on behalf of their customers.)

That is not to say that the basic concepts behind both AH and KGR are wrong:
KGR : find keywords which are easy to rank for because the competition is not particularly tough or well-optimised
AH : find niches where there are affiliate programmes which pay well and where bad to mediocre websites are ranking for money terms

(Not sure what your image is supposed to show, since none of the terms are KGR?)
Thanks @ToffeeLa, yeah, I think we all agree that the data from SEO tools is an approximation. However, if through trail and error or other ways, people with experience in this business have found that these estimates can still be used relatively successfully with "formulas", I'm going to try to understand them as well as I can and use them as a guide in what seems to be, at least in the beginning, a very confusing jungle...at least until I develop that feeling or intuition that experience gives.

Regarding the image, my intention was to present the results of my latest published posts to contrast with the Avalanche technique. First, as you mention, none of the keywords fall within the KGR, not even with phrase match (which should be easier). And second, it would appear that the articles ranking are the ones with keywords in the lower monthly search volumes (100 and 200 for the first two articles that managed to land in the top 10), so within my tier. However, the last keyword, with the lowest monthly volume, did not manage to break into the top 10.

As mentioned before, the sample is small, but, if you go from it, I'd be wasting potential traffic if I went for keywords with KGR < 0.25 because articles with KGR much higher than that have managed to rank. So, in this case, wouldn't it be a better strategy just focusing on the tiers?

Hello everyone,

I'm Concerto, a full-time worker bee trying to ditch my daily boring job to build something that could create work for some people.

I did some optimized websites as side hustle for some clients last year and was able to earn around ~1500€ in 2020. And currently working on ~3000€ contract.

I was looking for a community to build a strong network connexion and find people here to do real business and finally found this one :smile:

Hope to connect with you guyz,

Concerto.

So, in this case, wouldn't it be a better strategy just focusing on the tiers?
I'm not a programmer (although I know my way around building a website) and I don't come from that kind of background.

So the question isn't really one I would ask. If you wanted to know what my approach would be if I was going into a completely fresh niche that I knew relatively little about, it would be to go hang out on some industry/community forums and social media and write down (say) the top 20 questions people are asking on there.

Then I would pick up the phone and talk to some real people in that industry. And I would ask them about a question that people were discussing or asking. And then I would write an article.

Easy example: you are in the pet supplies area. You phone up local pet stores and ask them how they have been affected by the corona virus. Lots of people have been getting pets to help deal with isolation and lockdown. But stores have had to close in many places. How have both those variables affected their business? Has online boomed? Are Amazon and Chewy taking their business away? Have they had to add e-commerce to their business model? Etc. Etc.

Added: I just read the thread through and noticed you had mentioned the outdoors niche earlier. People are asking a crapload of related questions about all kinds of aspects related to the changes in circumstances and starting outdoor activities.

Last edited:
@ToffeeLa, yes, digital marketers have forgotten a bit about the marketer part, and "traditional" marketing strategies are by no means dead. From what I have seen so far, this forum seems to favor a more integral approach to the whole thing and it's probably a good thing.

This is kind of a tangent but you guys brought up the topic and I think it'd be helpful for any readers who may be trying to navigate this landscape.

These "formulas" as you guys are pointing out are definitely approximations. They shouldn't be rigidly followed as @ToffeeLa points out for anyone who's just getting started where every move counts. They can help you understand how to think, but you need to be in the SERPs checking things out manually. Efficiency in these cases, of a newcomer needing to make every move count, means doing it by hand so there's no mishaps and wasted resources.

These kind of formulas, with keyword golden ratio, domain rating this and that... they're heuristics. They're shortcuts with a certain success rate that have to be taken by people looking to scale. If I'm trying to publish 100 articles a month, I can't dig into the SERPs for each query. But if I can reason that there will be a 85% success rate using the formula shortcuts, it's worth it to get 85 wins instead of 10 when doing it by hand, even if I "waste" resources on 15 attempts. Those have other intrinsic values that will support the other 85 anyways so it's never a loss.

It's all about how fast you can move and how fast you can AFFORD to move. You're not going to find a 100% success rate on any formula or method, but if it matters then you need to be in the trenches yourself and not dissociated from it by looking at data instead. That's mistaking the map for the territory and then wondering how you got lost.

Hey @Concerto, welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

I did some optimized websites as side hustle
What does this mean? Speed optimization, On-page? What exactly where you doing?

Make sure you check out the BuSo Digital Strategy Crash Course here if you haven't. It's our huge resource that shows you the lay of the land and will accelerate your progress 100-fold. Let it show you how to think, not what to think, and you'll be well on your way in marketing, SEO, and internet marketing in general. No faster way to hit the intermediate level than that.

Hey @Concerto, welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

What does this mean? Speed optimization, On-page? What exactly where you doing?

Make sure you check out the BuSo Digital Strategy Crash Course here if you haven't. It's our huge resource that shows you the lay of the land and will accelerate your progress 100-fold. Let it show you how to think, not what to think, and you'll be well on your way in marketing, SEO, and internet marketing in general. No faster way to hit the intermediate level than that.
I'm glad to be here :smile:

I do mostly website creation with technical seo, local seo, speed optimization or deep seo audit. My previous work gives enough leads to my client to build a trusted relationship with. They offered me a new contract in January to refresh their website and continue their growth.

I will take a look yup, thank for this!

This is kind of a tangent but you guys brought up the topic and I think it'd be helpful for any readers who may be trying to navigate this landscape.

These "formulas" as you guys are pointing out are definitely approximations. They shouldn't be rigidly followed as @ToffeeLa points out for anyone who's just getting started where every move counts. They can help you understand how to think, but you need to be in the SERPs checking things out manually. Efficiency in these cases, of a newcomer needing to make every move count, means doing it by hand so there's no mishaps and wasted resources.

These kind of formulas, with keyword golden ratio, domain rating this and that... they're heuristics. They're shortcuts with a certain success rate that have to be taken by people looking to scale. If I'm trying to publish 100 articles a month, I can't dig into the SERPs for each query. But if I can reason that there will be a 85% success rate using the formula shortcuts, it's worth it to get 85 wins instead of 10 when doing it by hand, even if I "waste" resources on 15 attempts. Those have other intrinsic values that will support the other 85 anyways so it's never a loss.

It's all about how fast you can move and how fast you can AFFORD to move. You're not going to find a 100% success rate on any formula or method, but if it matters then you need to be in the trenches yourself and not dissociated from it by looking at data instead. That's mistaking the map for the territory and then wondering how you got lost.
Yes @Ryuzaki, however, I think these "formulas", even though they are not really formulas, are really helpful for beginners. When faced with the incredibly complex and uncertain world of SEO and digital marketing and investment, especially taking into account the huge amount of good and bad information available at our fingertips, the formulas are like lifelines.

I appreciate the paradigm of this forum of showing how to think instead of what to think and surely it will probably be most valuable once our heads are above water. Nevertheless, as mentioned, when you are just starting out with limited resources and an ocean of information (and, if you are unlucky, Google destroying what little you have been able to achieve), sometimes a bit of hand-holding helps a lot. I think in that regard the guys at AH, to cite an example, have done a good job. Still, I have found that, for instance, one of the most important aspects of this game, especially in the beginning: measuring, hasn't been explained anywhere in a way that anyone at any level can use easily and quickly: "This is Analytics, this is Console, these are other SEO tools, these are the metrics to look at, etc."

Having said that, I'm ready to try the SEO Avalanche Technique and really glad I have found this forum. In the end, there are many paths that can take to the objective but I guess you try to find the ones that work best for your special set of goals too.

Hey everyone, glad to be part of this community.

Started my authority site last month & the SERPs brought me here. @Ryuzaki and @CCarter both of you have some seriously great content & perspective, much appreciated!

In terms of my progress thus far:
- Picked a niche
- Built out an MVP version of the site (logo, aesthetics, SM profiles, etc.)
- Wrote 2 articles
- Learned to do KW research

The most helpful content I've come across so far (on the forum):
"Google wants the most intent-focused articles ranking. The days of creating mega-articles that could rank in the top 3 for 50 keywords are gone. You want to find the basket of keywords Google thinks are all synonyms, essentially, and only use those. It might be 1 or 2 main keywords and a few long-tails. You can test by doing a Google search for them and seeing if all the same results come back (maybe in a shuffled order). But you can still get plenty of search volume out of 3-5 key phrases per post, especially when you add on the rare long-tails and one-time searches."

"Obviously for an eCommerce store the most profitable keywords are going to be in the Action stage - since they've made the decision to pull out their credit card or drive to your location. But if you are building review sites like an An MFA site (Made for Adsense), You want people to click to the eCommerce stores for your CPA offer (Amazon affiliate program or your Google Adsense revenue). You'll want to create content for users within the Interest and Desire level, rather then the Action - since your site has no actual actions. You ranking for "Cheap Bose Headphones" with your review site is just going to create bounces."

What comes next:
- Get on the phone with a few folks that have succeeded so I can download their brain/learn from their experiences (1st call is booked for this weekend)
- Update the KW research I've done so that my content is set up for success
- Map out the content I'll need for the year & then prioritize the highest leverage content for the next 3 months (March, April, May)
- Create a content/editorial calendar + build out the writing briefs for each article
- Hire a writer via Upwork/ProBlogger (will test 3-4 different writers & pick 1)
- Publish 3 pieces of content (aiming to increase this to 6-8 for the month of March, and then scale from there)

What my goal is:
- $1,000 per month by January 2021 (affiliate + display)
- Mid six-figure exit by January 2022 (at a 40x multiplier that will be $12.5K per month). But if I can turn it into a real business (via lead gen or eComm, then I'll HODL and push for low 7 figures).
- Set aside some FU money for the psychological gains, reinvest the capital, rinse & repeat

Last edited:
Why can't you do $1,000 by next week? (I'm deadass not making a joke)

‍/Facepalm, good start. Meant to say Jan 2022.

Re: why can’t I do $1,000 by next week?

I’m comfortable with where I’m at (60-70 hour day job + family + this as the new biz).

comfortable
Exactly, you're already dead.

giphy.gif

The only way you are going to make it out here is if you stop being comfortable. Otherwise why are you even bothering?

Welcome, @MrPotatoKing, glad to have you.

Don't get too dismayed by others thinking "$1k per month" is low. It's low, sure. It's not a life changing amount of money. But you have to pass $1k per month to get to $100k per month.

Also, the truth that gets conveniently left out when people are dogging SEO is that $1k per month is actually about $35k in value during a liquidation, which you can do at any point. $10k a month can turn into $350k in a heart beat in a sale. And you can create $1k and $10k and $30k sites on a conveyer belt once you get the systems in place.

SEO isn't stupid. My 8-figure PPC buddy emailed me today again with his plans to jump into SEO. The New York Times bought The Wire Cutter to get into SEO. There are massive SEO empires. There are freaking SEO-based IPO's happening. WeedMaps just did it for over 1.5 billion dollars.

All of my bro's that clear 7-figures annually that don't do SEO all still want to get into SEO because the money is HUGE with no ceiling. It accumulates faster and faster till your own head is spinning from the growth. I have more 7-figure (annually) SEO bros than non-SEO. Yes, it's slower. No, it's not stupid.

How many 7-figure liquidation events from SEO have we had from BuSo members, just the ones people are willing to talk about? A bunch. There was one just a few days ago.

Of course, that's not the qualm @CCarter has with it. His qualm is SEO's tend to set their sights too low. But that's also because it's the nature of SEO to grow over time, and so it makes more sense to have a series of milestones, starting with $1k a month more often than not.

Stopping there is fine if that's your goal. Who am I to tell you what's right for your own life?

But some of us here are HUNGRY, and people with low expectations and low dreams are easy targets to blow off some steam, and sadly that's usually SEO's for a ton of reasons we've discussed in the past I won't rehash.

My main point is to not let it get drilled in your head that SEO is for chumps or can't make obscene amounts of money. It can and does every day for a lot of people. It just doesn't happen as fast as other methods.

But almost every business takes advantage of SEO these days. If they don't, they're stupid. If it's not Google SEO, it's Youtube SEO, Etsy SEO, Amazon SEO, Facebook SEO. SEO is a gigantic industry that contributes endless amounts value and earns endless amounts of cash.

- Mid six-figure exit by January 2022 (at a 40x multiplier that will be $12.5K per month).
This is a totally worthwhile and reasonable goal. When we're being honest about SEO by including the multipliers (and 40x is accurate these days thanks to Covid), big money can happen. Very few people can summon a mid-six-figure paycheck in one year's time. SEO is one vehicle to get that done, and it's very possible, though more rare to hit that point in 1 year. Happens all the time, though.

Of course, it's easier said than done, and that's the qualm with low goals. Low goals inspire low effort. And to be an absolute killer, it takes animalistic effort and intelligence (intelligence enough to see past their own mental barriers and execute smart plans quickly), the kind a fraction of a fraction on this planet have.

Good luck. I hope you continue to join our discussions here.

I hate to say this but I read everything @Ryuzaki wrote in hard as rap. It sounded great in my head.

Whatever number potato you are, welcome to the game. "Just work hard, I don't know any other way. I'll stay a soldier until the war is won."

(Ma, I'm a rapper now!!)

BuSo potato farm confirmed.

My lovely grandma moved here from Eastern Europe, and each year she grew a huge crop of potatoes on her farm, for decades.

Even into her late 70's, she would go out into the field every single day and search every leaf for potato bugs. She refused to use any insecticides in her garden, she didn't trust them.

She would squash every bug she found, in between her fingertips, lest they fucked with her potatoes and her ability to feed her family.

I still think about that a lot.

She didn't trust microwaves, cooked everything on the stove. She didn't trust grocery stores, grew as much of her own food as humanly possible.

The happiest you'd ever see her is when you found room for another plate of perogies. That was her joy, being able to feed her family on her own terms. You'd never guess that she had more than two pennies to rub together, but you'd have to be clueless to say that she wasn't a success.

Turns out, she also had a distrust of banks...

After she passed, they found cash everywhere. In the vents. Behind the dryer. Under the carpets. Even in a secret compartment at the bottom of the litter box. There's probably still cash lining the walls of that old farmhouse. She couldn't have given less of a fuck about spending money.

There are different kinds of wealth, different kinds of success. You've already failed when you let someone else dictate yours.

@MrPotatoKing welcome. Nice seeing another potato here. But no more, there's officially too much starch here.

I don't have much to add to this other than:

Don't set your goals that low, especially if this is a main money site project. That's not even going to pay for a mortgage or rent, let alone change your lifestyle. You're far better off spending time with your family, friends, loved ones or doing some hobby instead of trying to scrape up a low $1k monthly. Set high goals don't bother (my two cents).

Listen to what @CCarter and @Ryuzaki have said. They know their stuff and if what they say doesn't light a fire under your ass or at the very least motivate you, then you should be worried.

Forget the crawl, walk, run mentality. Screw that. Run straight for the goal line and knock every MF'er in the way ten feet back on their ass. Take massive action, don't wait. Do not read around, don't waste time on other forums or social media or even SEO sites. Definitely do not look for acceptance or approval. The only approval you need is you, so just go for it.

I've never made a lot of money working on projects I've tried to squeeze low money out of. I have however made thousands with the mindset of being the best in the niche that I gunned for.

Sometimes you will get out of the zone and contemplate things. DON'T. This week, after contemplating on whehter or not I shoud focus on stupid small projects, I was put in my place by @CCarter and I did what any sane person would do, I immediately hit the delete button and pivoted to something else with bigger action, passion and potential. Hiring 5 writers, hiring two outreachers to contact 5k scraped RDs to grab backlinks of everyone on page one in the niche I'm targeting, pulling KW research and a content pool with 6,000 competitor articles to do better so I will never run out of content ideas. My plan is to leave them in the dust and it will not happen soon enough.

Set big goals, do your daily affirmations (I just started this), write down your goals, be focused, be confident, have a plan, do work, do it fast AF, and profit. If you're ready to profit, work smart, and take action, then welcome to the party.

Don't lollygag. If you do, there's the door. Either do it or save your time and money to spend in other ways.

Back