New here - Amru, from Romania

Degree
Hello guys,

My name is Amru and I am new to this forum. I have found out about BuSo from a case study/interview from CloudLiving. The guy who was interviewed mentioned about this and /r/JustStart. While I am part of the Just Start community on Reddit, I was not part of this forum and I thought I would give it a shot.

I took the time to read a few case studies and I have to say that I really like the information provided in there. At a first glance, it looks like the members in here offer more than just the very minimum information. They really put effort into their case studies (take CCarter's SAAS journey as an example).

Business-wise, my goal is to start an Amazon Affiliate site that I will take to $1000/mo within a year. Once I have that, I can start creating my own informational products, as it's a niche I am passionate about. With time I may also get into creating my own physical products. The sub-niche I am working in is part of the fitness industry, so there's plenty of room for growth.

Other than that, I really want to grow in every important area of my life - I believe that this is how I will reach fulfillment.

Contributing to this forum

I am a strong believer in the "be the first one to offer" mindset. For this reason, I want you to know what I can help you with or how I can contribute to this forum:
  • Productivity tips
  • Fitness advice
  • A case study that will hopefully motivate and help lots of people
Lastly, once I can post in more forums, I will create a thread in which I will go deep into the whole motivation/productivity side of things. This will hopefully help you, as well as it will help me with my content writing/formatting skills.

Until next time,
Amru

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Fantastic @amru82, welcome aboard. Tung at CloudLiving is running a very nice blog. I'm glad we made our way into one of his posts.

Since you're new, I'd like to point out the Digital Strategy Crash Course we have here. You'll find an unbelievable breadth of deep information there helping you understand the steps involved in internet marketing success.

I'd love to see you share some productivity tips in the Garden section. But if I had to vote on how you contribute, I'd vote for a case study. Simply because they're always my favorite type of thread here.

Degree
Thanks for the welcoming message!

I have already started going through the DSCC and I really like it so far. I have a fair amount of experience in the IM world - at the very least theory - so I won't be starting from ground zero. However, the CC is very good and I can see how it will bring a lot of value to what I already know.

As for whether I'll do a case study or the productivity tips article...