New guy intro. Already love this place!

Degree
Hi all,
I am Michael. I live in central Texas.I have been self employed for the last 28 years first in asphalt construction while also doing the cowboy thing. Lost that during a divorce and quit the cowboy lifestyle due to the marriage. I did odd jobs for a couple of years and then started a bath and counter refinishing biz which the housing boom collapse choked it to death slowly. I currently do home repairs and have for several years. The two just kind of melded into each other. I recently (7 months ago) decided to start an online biz after learning I hated real estate. I stumbled onto the rank and rent biz model and got started. I devoured every seo course I could find and afford. Joined several FB groups as well. I soon realized how much misinformation there is floating around about how to do seo. I stumbled onto this forum while researching and alternative Serp Shaker and found a post on here. I decided to have a look and read a page in the Digital Strategy Crash Course and was FLOORED! The content in that thread is beyond top notch.
THANKS! to all who contributed. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning even more here.

P.S. I was not looking into Serp Shaker for any black hat stuff. Refuse to do that. I want a long term sustainable biz. Just looking at a way to create lots of pages faster. Working on a site to run a campaign from a PPCall network.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome to the club! How's your current project going? Did you continue down the Rank & Rent path?

Degree
Welcome to the club! How's your current project going? Did you continue down the Rank & Rent path?
Thanks for asking Ryuzaki! I have great news! I found out today that I am #1 for my main keyword and 3 and 6 for 2 other keywords. This is my first try. The site is done with nothing but on page seo, no backlinks or anything else. It was built to help a roadside assistance biz in Buffalo NY. Only 77 days old. Just put a tracking number on her today. Pretty pleased with the results. Gonna get started working on some other local sites I built soon.