New guy here (intro)

Degree
Hey builders I'm Patrick or Pat and I'm somewhere in the middle with this online stuff. I've been at it a while but I haven't reached the levels of success that I'm hoping for but I know I'll get there.

I've decided I'm going to be successful, it's a foregone conclusion, it's going to happen. It's just a matter of networking, working hard, and getting there. I know this community will be able to help with at least one of those - so here we are :smile:

Thanks for having me.

Degree
I forgot to say that I really like the style of this forum. It will take me a minute or two to get used to but it feels a lot more modern than all the other marketing forums I've joined.

Degree
^ Mods! He's double posting to get out of the Training Center faster!

Just Kidding :D

Welcome to the forum. It's all still new and being worked on. Getting locked into this forum section actually just happened since my last visit, which was a few days ago. Things are likely to get better. I noticed the Icons on the homepage are now all different, which looks great.

Degree
I don't know how things looked before but it's looking great now.

I joined because there were less than 15 members and I've never been on a forum that was just getting started before.

Degree
I don't know how things looked before but it's looking great now.

I joined because there were less than 15 members and I've never been on a forum that was just getting started before.
I've been on a ton of forums, and several when they first began. There's always a rough period for them to catch on and start growing, then there is the amazingly fun period where there's enough people for tons of activity to keep it moving, but not so many that everyone is somewhat anonymous. But past that stage, you've got a better chance to be one of the more recognized posters if you start at the beginning! So stick around :smile:

Degree
I guess this is the official introduction thread? I'm treating as such:

Hi. My username is SteelBlue (here at least, never use the same username all around the internet). I keep hip-hopping across all of these SEO forums and they all are okay in some ways in suck in a lot of ways. Vernon showed me this one. I'm signing up so it's in my LastPass so I won't forget to come back. I'll check back later and hope it pops off. I'll try to start a thread or two to help the cause. I hope this one ends up rocking, unlike so many others. I've been in SEO for about a year and a half, hoping to go full time soon. People, don't get married or have kids, maybe not even pets. You'll go full time sooner :D lol

Degree
Hello everyone, I'm ConversionKing. Don't get all excited. I call myself that because conversion optimization is my favorite part of earning online. I'm not an actual royalty. DUH.

People leave so much money on the table by not optimizing their conversions on the sites they already have with the traffic they already have. That's where I feel like I shine.

Sounds like we have a nice assortment of people here. We can learn a lot from each other. Plenty of money out there for all of us!

Degree
Sup Pat? Welcome to the forum