Never donate to charity

Degree
1.5 years ago, I gave the school I was attending $9,500 for their food bank. I asked for a link to a site. Guess what? 1.5 years later, they removed the link and when I contacted them about the link, there is no reply. I've had it with charities. Don't give them a cent. I've donated in the ten figures and every time, there was no satisfaction in it. I did it to show off but, really, that was stupid as fuck. Total waste of money for sure. It'll be better to put the money in a savings account. When you donate, they say thank you and that's it. There goes your money.

Also, this is the second charity that has removed my link. Fuck them. I wish I can get the money back but I can't!.

When you donate, they say thank you and that's it. There goes your money.
It's almost like that's the point. You're giving with no expectation of return.

Of course in reality the big charities are pay-to-play kick-back nonsense that slurp up most of the money in "salaries" and crap like that. Which I guess is what you were expecting, like getting a link that sticks for longer than 1.5 years. But another way charities waste/shuffle money is by having the website redesigned frequently, including the content rewritten.

I'll never donate to an NGO or anything with a C-Suite involved. They're not there to use the money for honest reasons, and especially not the ones they pretend to care about. I'd rather walk down the street handing out hundred dollar bills to random strangers than piss away my money on a criminal organization under the guise of a charity.

A food bank though, that's good stuff. Feeding people is important, even if you lose your link. Just look at it this way, you only rented that link for $527.78 per month!

It's almost like that's the point. You're giving with no expectation of return.

Of course in reality the big charities are pay-to-play kick-back nonsense that slurp up most of the money in "salaries" and crap like that. Which I guess is what you were expecting, like getting a link that sticks for longer than 1.5 years. But another way charities waste/shuffle money is by having the website redesigned frequently, including the content rewritten.

I'll never donate to an NGO or anything with a C-Suite involved. They're not there to use the money for honest reasons, and especially not the ones they pretend to care about. I'd rather walk down the street handing out hundred dollar bills to random strangers than piss away my money on a criminal organization under the guise of a charity.

A food bank though, that's good stuff. Feeding people is important, even if you lose your link. Just look at it this way, you only rented that link for $527.78 per month!
The food bank is only open 4 days a week from noon to 5pm. If they're serious about feeding the hungry, they'd open their doors for more hours. It sounds good but is quite worthless.

I also had an office across the hall from a charity. Guess what? They were never in there. Donations to that charity was just donations to the two owners and their staff.

IMO the republics tell you exactly what you're getting and it might be a bad deal. Sign up for the Army? Yeah, you can get killed. The democrats tell you all these grand causes and it's really about them helping themselves, under the guise of helping others. The teacher that cares so much about her students? She's signing them up for debt that they're unable to re-pay. She's just helping herself, by helping other. It's stupid. The US is so broken. I'm glad I left. I'm grieving over it but am finally happy. Fuck that shit hole. It also makes no sense to live there, when you can target US consumers via the Internet. It's really the 7 flag theory, you can choose what society to live in, what society to do business in, and what society to vacation in or whatever. No need to live in a society that you dislike and no need to do business in a society with BS rules. You can pick and choose. It's 2022. Thank god for Technology.

As for the point, dude, we discussed it before I made my donation and they agreed to a lifetime link. They just stole the $9,500 from me. Fuck them. The other charity did the same thing. Never again!

Take the opening scene from Reservoir Dogs, but switch out tipping with donating to charity. That's what I feel like I'm watching here.

You might have misunderstood what charity means..

Maybe your law firm can draft up a contract in the future.

Maybe start your own charity? Links for tots? Higher authority scores for the poors?

Back