Native Ad Network: Earnify

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
The Network: Earnify

I know a lot of you guys are testing out these native ad networks and monetizing with them. Amazon jumped in and even Google is about to get in the game.

@stackcash showed me Earnify earlier today. I laughed at the homepage and went on about my business then returned to read it. This is what made me chuckle:

5wAzJ9e.png

I thought "yeah right." If anything they hit this once on some newbie advertiser's bill, right? Well I kept reading to see what the deal was.

This team claims to negotiate higher rates with the advertisers, especially when they are promoting products worth much more than the clicks they are paying out.

Apparently with Earnify you get a rev-share of the sales your traffic generates. So instead of getting paid $0.05 cents on traffic that goes on to buy a $10,000 watch, you will get a piece of that pie as well, thanks to their deals and tracking system.

Might be worth checking out.

I'm still trying to confirm my site with them, uploaded the meta tag and this HTML verification file. I must be retarded because it's still not verifying lol.

The meta tag etc is in the source code of my site so I'm guessing its their side

Sucks, I really want to check them out

Last edited:
I ran them for a while, didn't make any money. Taboola much better. Guess my traffic doesn't buy anything. If it did, then why would I share it with them? Would just run affiliate offers myself.

Back