Narrow Down? Fork in the Road

Degree
Hi Everyone

I may get a right ear full as we say in the UK, but I love SEO but really need to look at earning via paid traffic but I only see two options with experience outside of the online word.

1. Become a local Personal Trainer and use Adwords/Facebook to advertise the service.
2. Produce a weight loss course of my 20 years experience in fitness.

The first one, no quarms with that but it's how it's feel the income could be limited due to time in the day to train people.
It's number 2 that bugs me, as everyone and their dog is trying to sell a weight loss course of some kind and a lot younger than me (I'm 42)

Saying that, I weight train, sprint and all sorts so no sofa and soaps for me

Anyway,

Looking at an example demographic so narrowing down to say women 30-35 on Facebook

If anyone has any feedback I would love to hear , fork in the road and not sure if I am clutching at to much with regards to number 2, and should stick to the service I could provide with the first option.

Thanks very very much everyone

Rob :smile:

Jeez.. not to self.. don't post when at work and hate the day job

Answer to my question, do both and test

Please ignore my post.. couldn't find the delete option :D

Your age problem is actually an opportunity. There are tons of middle age guys/girls who want to get in shape. And it's harder to do at that age due to a job, family, schedule, slower metabolism, etc. Yet the vast majority of weight loss products are aimed at the youngins.

Go get your piece.

Many thanks indeed .. kind of kick I need to sort that fork out heh

I look at the majority of people in the gym around my age getting nowherever fast same shite every single day spinning their wheels

Thanks again will go work

the income could be limited due to time in the day to train people.

Yep. That is not a scaleable business. It's constrained by time, UNLESS you hire other trainers and take your cut off the top for finding clients.

Yep. That is not a scaleable business. It's constrained by time, UNLESS you hire other trainers and take your cut off the top for finding clients.

Thanks Ryuzaki - Confirmed what was bugging me on my first choice... adding to what Sutra said.. im sitting here loving writing content .. in the zone

Thanks again guys .. awesome

Back