My new Favorite character

Sin

Degree
Phil Miller my new favorite worst human on earth. If you want a good laugh with a 20 minutes tv show from this 10 episodes first season it is well worth the time.
1x01-Pilot-Phil-Miller-the-last-man-on-earth-38190821-1024-759.jpg

What's it about? What does he do? What's his shtick? Where can we watch it? Tell us moarrrr!

Hahaha sorry, it is the story of a man who is "The Last Man On Earth". In 2019 a virus led to the death of every human being on Earth, except Phil Miller. Two years later, Phil has used his RV to search all of America, Canada and Mexico for signs of any other survivors, to no avail. The first episode is in my opinion epic and each subsequent episode is tailored to make you CRINGE at this guy who is absolutely the worst human.

This is where I personally get the episodes since I am out of USA https://eztv.ch/shows/1200/the-last-man-on-earth/ , but it was airing on Fox every Monday.

Definitely in my top tv shows I watched.

Other shows I craved: Chuck, Supernatural, Fringe, Torchwood, Dr. Who, Better Call Saul, Suits, Breaking Bad, Weed, Heroes, How I met your Mother, Big Bang Theory... wow I watched a lot of stuff haha.

Back