My name is Trin

Degree
Hi I'm Trin, mother of 3 in my 30's. I'm going to make a website and make money from it. That's the plan anyway. Hopefully I can find some help here. Wish me luck!

Degree
Hi I'm new here too you can call me Dawn. I have a couple little ones as well. I used to write articles for my (ex)husband's websites but he didn't take really good care of them and he gave up after some Google update. I am making money with my own sites now. Not a lot of money... not enough... but enough for now! Let me know if you have any questions I will help out as much as I can.

~Dawn

Degree
Welcome to the Builder Society to both of you!

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Working from home with children... brutal!
I suppose they have to go to school at some point :smile: That's a good chunk of work time.
Both of you seem to be just getting started in terms of your own properties. Consider splitting your time between writing for others and writing for yourself. Never neglect your own properties but writing for others can bring in the money you'll need to acquire other items for your site, such as nice themes and plugins, for instance. You just have to get past that initial hump and then you can ride the snowball to the moon, with patience.

Degree
Hi, Trin and Dawnna!

I also have a little lady in my life, and she's soon to head off to school. I can't imagine how much work I'll get done at that point.

You should have so much insight into products and services inside the parenting and toddler niches! Put it to good use!

Glad to have you here :smile:

Degree
Hi Trin :smile: I'm new here too. How have things been going for you lately? Maybe we can PM and help eachother out.

Degree
Glad that we have you here, suit yourself :smile: