My launch strategy for PL on Amazon

Degree
Here's my current thoughts on launching my product in the next couple weeks. Please let me know if I'm missing anything, and what else you'd do differently.

Week 1

1) Send initial email to friends/family. Tell them the date we will be releasing the product
2) Send out another email the day of, reminding them to buy it with a coupon code where they can get it for free.
Week 2
3) Send out the product to another group of people. Have them review the product.
Week 3
4) By now, I should have 15-20 reviews. Start running sponsored ads and drive traffic to the site.
5) Post product on productelf and tomoson
Weeks 4-5
6) Use Zonblast and give out more product

I have 500 units. I'm allocating 125 to give out.

Well, its hard to say since we don't know your product but if it is a consumer good that is popular maybe having someone review it in your niche would be helpful. Let's say its a toilet seat. If you can find the top 10 toilet seat bloggers and get them to review your product, that would be a great start.

I've seen two of your posts mention zonblast, which I am not familiar with. I am always dubious about a company that promises the world:
Q: Will this work for my product?
Yes. And no we don’t need to know your specific niche or product to know it will work. We do however make general recommendations such as, if you are in a low competition niche, consider 75-150 units on a Blast. Mid competition? 150-250 units. High Competition: 250+ units.

I also think you should include some social media marketing as well. Whether that be paying someone with tons of followers in your niche to promote the product or simply blasting social media yourself.

If you have the time, you should start a case study. It will further the knowledge here at BS and you will likely get high value input along the way.

Back