[MY FIRST POST] Who's Going To The Digital Summit In Philly This Week?

Are you going to the Digital Summit Conference in Philly?

• YES, I'll be there!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, I'm not attending

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Degree
Hey all!

Nice to "meet" you. My name is Kayla, a digital marketer from the Lancaster, Pa region. My skill-set ranges from content, seo, social, etc.

First off, I am new to Builder Society so I hope I am doing this right. Even though I am Digital Marketing Strategy Director, posting in forums is completely new to me.

So that being said, sorry if this is bad form. (Feel free to tell me about it, I am always open to constructive feedback.)

Being new to forums, I figured this would be the perfect place to try them out and learn considering it's a bunch of passionate digital-marketing-loving group of nerds. (And I mean that in a GOOD way! :wink:).

Speaking of passionate, digital-marketing-loving nerds...

...I was wondering if anyone else will be at the Digital Marketing Summit this week in Philly?

[YES, I'll be there!]:
Whether it's to learn more from one another, help our companies grow, or simply make a new marketing friend, I would love to connect.

[NO, I'm not attending!]:
Whether it's to learn more from one another, help our companies grow, or simply make a new marketing friend, I would love to connect.

BOTTOM LINE: I looking forward to being a part of the BuSo community and collaborating with one another! Thanks all!

PS: I have added a poll to this post for the question above. I am just trying to play around and test out this platform. Thanks in advance!

Hey Kayla! Glad to see you joined up. Welcome to the board.

Back