My experience with Pinterest & how I make it work

Degree
It is a pleasure to meet you, and it is a great honor to be able to communicate with you.

I will share my experience here.
I am a person who focuses on pinterest. Start working on social media in 2019. As you know, social media -> traffic -> website -> advertising and affiliate marketing.

My official job is to make videos, which means that I don’t understand code. All my automation needs to be achieved by purchasing other people’s software products. This is what makes me different from you. I prefer to click the mouse instead of typing on the keyboard.

So I bought the tail wind, and of course there are other software for publishing. Here I want to say that this is actually useless. In the end, I chose a software installed on the PC. Of course, you have to ensure that it is turned on 24 hours a day, and you need a lot of proxy server IPs.

The key to pinterest is that you have to publish new content continuously for a long time. In other words, you need a website that publishes new content every day. Professional knowledge is needed here, which is also a headache for me.

From the beginning to the present, the rules of pinterest have changed a lot, but the only thing that has not changed is to ask you to post new content. If you want to maintain continuous traffic acquisition, you have to post new pictures, new videos, and new URLs. So you can make money. My highest record is 3000$ per month, a single website, all from adsense.

You will want to ask why. Because I am lazy. The post content was not changed for 10 days, only the title was changed. Be marked as spam! ! !

Back