My adsense account just disapeared wtf?

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
So I usually go check whats going on with adsense, this time it says I no longer have an adsense account, what the fuck? Have I been banned?

I dont even know how I would get banned, I switched over to ezoic a few weeks ago.

GEnt3OD.jpg

Are you logged into a different account on gmail/some other google service? Try logging out (Go to gmail.com and log out) and logging into your adsense account again. This happens to me fairly often.

Are you logged into a different account on gmail/some other google service? Try logging out (Go to gmail.com and log out) and logging into your adsense account again. This happens to me fairly often.
Just tried this, didnt fix it. I had a look on my mobile app too and it says the same thing

Did you email your rep at ezoic? Does their backend show you're collecting data?

Did you email your rep at ezoic? Does their backend show you're collecting data?
Yup it shows I'm earning so I think thats hopefully all good.

This happened to me once, got pretty scared to be honest. Just relax and in 30 mins or so it should let you back in.

Thats what happened, it seems to be back and working now. Was pretty stressed. Not sure why it happened though, I emailed them and they said they couldnt find an account with my email address

Back