My 1000th post

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
1024px-1000_USD_note%3B_series_of_1934%3B_obverse.jpg

So, the 1000 post. Come along way, and it's all thanks to this forum, so I would like to thank everyone that has given me advice throughout the time I've been here. I hope to develop my own experience and be able to help people that started in my position.

The beginning - 0$ to my name and $1 hosting (didnt even filter out my IP lol)

h3tfuv2.png

Then we started to get somewhere, thanks to @CCarter's traffic leaks

M5IiSKT.jpg

Baf1kEM.jpg

And eventually, it became like clockwork and I have been able to pull it off more and more consistently. But still chasing that 1700 onsite :tongue:

ZxdHEQy.png

You can check out more in case study
In my 1000 posts, I have sold 2 sites over 3k and made another couple k from adsense and amazon. Not much, but plenty more to come. This is now my life, and I cant look back. Getting a normal job at this point would only feel like wasted potential.

Here's to another 1000 posts and keeping BuSo updated with my daily Drama

Last edited:
Congratz! It's all about passing torch to the next generation.

85IiVI0.jpg

It's been absolutely incredible watching you mature from the loose cannon with no sights to the sniper rifle with the laser sighted scope.

You're a shining example of how we all get in our own way at the start, and how success seems to be more about what NOT to do and aiming at the valuable actions. 80/20 style. So many never shed the stupidity, yet you nailed it very fast. I'm stubborn and still holding on to certain ideas and trying to force things to happen, but you've had no problem pivoting and switching gears, which has netted you some nice cash in the meantime.

Congratulations on your successes! The time that will pass during your next 1000 posts hold even more power and influence for your life, in a great way. You're on the way to the top!

Back