Multiple monitor stands

Stephen

Ecommerce SEO / SEM
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hello All,

I have been looking around on Google and Amazon but can't find what I am looking for and wondered whether anyone here had any bright ideas.

I am on the hunt for a stand that will accommodate my 15" Macbook Pro in the middle and allow me to have a large screen either side on adjustable upright.

I saw this chappy but I think my screens and laptop are too big.. http://www.vivo-us.com/images/stands/STAND-V003L.jpg

Any hints would be very welcome!

Haven't seen anything like the picture you posted before, but what about getting a stand for the two monitors and a separate stand for the laptop and just placing it in between? Unless I'm missing something, that would pretty much serve the same purpose right?

Haven't seen anything like the picture you posted before, but what about getting a stand for the two monitors and a separate stand for the laptop and just placing it in between? Unless I'm missing something, that would pretty much serve the same purpose right?

Yes it would, but I just wanted a more sophisticated solution and also to save a bit of desk space.

Back