Multiple Links from same Sources

Degree
Quick Question...

I operate two separate websites in two different categories. For website A I have built a good and responsive outreach list of websites who have placed guest posts for me.

Although in different categories I have an angle that will make the guest posts work on these same sites.

My question is - for website B will I be penalised (or, is this bad practice?) if I circle back and get links to this site from my existing outreach list for guest posts?

That seems perfectly fine to me. As long as the websites are still good for links having a second article with a link to a different website should be fine.

Go for it @MrMedia

It's good practice and the links will definitely help you rank higher. The only time this becomes bad practice is if you start to sell links to others on those sites.

There are 100,000+ sites at least, if not millions, that all link to the same set of sites. None of the link givers or link receivers are penalized. It's a really natural thing to occur. Get all the links you can from sites that aren't selling links and have tons of other outbound links.

This should be fine, provided the said site is not a PBN and is a real site.
How I mean by that is that interlinking PBN sites are a no no.

Back