Links Monthly Mix - Get a Diversified Set Of Backlinks From 17 Different Link Sources Every Month - By Invalley

Hey BuSo'ers, Kay here from Invalley. Invalley.com offers 17 white-hat linkbuilding services to help you improve your rankings. Reach me at kay [at] invalley.com to see how we can help you. Below is one of our most popular services:

Last edited:
Our thread is live! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding our services. Thanks!

Gone are the days when all webmasters have to do is stuff their content with keywords in order to rank high in search engines. These days though, you’re expected to do more. Aside from providing high-quality content that is niche-relevant, you must also obtain backlinks from credible, high-ranking domains. That’s where our Monthly Mix Package comes in. This package provides you with a mix of various content relevant to your business, including how-to-guides, press releases, QA, reviews, and more, all of which are written carefully to include your chosen anchor texts. Because of the diversity of sites we post your content to, you can expect a steady growth to your site rankings and traffic each month!

Please shoot me a PM if you are looking for more information or if you have any questions :smile:.

We have new discount codes available. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in our service! :smile:

I’m also interested and looking for some feedback from anyone who has used this service.

Has anyone used this? Would like to hear feedback from actual buyers.

Joozed,

If you're open to a review copy, I'd like to give your services a test run.

Callum Short

Founder @ Beambox.com
I have just ordered the monthly mix basic package, looking forward to seeing the results. I'll report back once we have some traction.

Think I used to get links from you over @ WF? If so, would love to discuss your current offerings. Will email, thanks.

We are offering discounts again! Please let me know if you are interested!

We are offering discounts again! Only this week. Please let me know if you are interested! :smile:

We are open for new orders! We do have coupon codes available. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

We're open for new orders again! We're offering a free review copy to the next person who reaches out to us. Let's build some amazing links, cheers.

An FYI for BuSo users, we currently have coupon codes available for users here that reach out to us this week.

Let me know if you're interested. Let's build some killer links together.

Happy Friday!

This thread just came back to life, and I'm really excited to have it up again. I wanted to share some testimonials from past clients that we worked with below.

Cheers,
Justin

"These are some great links… like ones I’ve never seen before. Invalley always has some great link building packages that I’m never afraid to use on my white hat sites. This one is no different. Everything promised in the original description is there (and then some). I definitely recommend this to other people. Great service!"

— Drew Mack, NewYorkMotorInsurance.com

"I should start with a WOW! These are the type of links I have never used in the past and just got the report today. The websites that I have got the links from are of extremely high quality/authority. One impressing thing – most of the links I have checked are already indexed in Google! It all looks natural. Now the rankings… it seems strange but we just jumped from page 2 to middle of page 1 for a damn competitive keyword while others improved along."

— Alex, webcreationuk.co.uk

I've got a review copy offer to give away this week for one of our BuSo friends that wants it. :cool:

Let's get this show back on the road, I've got a higher than normal discount for my next PM/reply.

I'd love to help you crush that Google ranking. :cool:

The last discount was given away via a PM, but I've got review copies available for this package today only! Reply/PM if interested.

We want to get the ball rolling on this package again, I've got a super cool custom discount for my next reply/DM. :cool:

Henry

BuSo Pro
Really wanted to like this service, but they dropped the ball.

I provided my own email, avatar, quora account, and author persona with clear instructions to use those.

instead, they completely disregarded that and made their own accounts. They let the auto bill go through before sending the first report, after I asked if I could review the report before getting charged for month 2.

shame because the work quality is good, but this is not what I ordered.

Really wanted to like this service, but they dropped the ball.

I provided my own email, avatar, quora account, and author persona with clear instructions to use those.

instead, they completely disregarded that and made their own accounts. They let the auto bill go through before sending the first report, after I asked if I could review the report before getting charged for month 2.

shame because the work quality is good, but this is not what I ordered.
We totally understand the frustration here; we appreciate that you were satisfied with the quality but we try to prioritize communication and transparency. We clearly missed the mark on this order.I'm not sure if you saw our most recent communication, but we have refunded your 2nd month and paused your recurring subscription until we can address every single one of the issues with your account.

We understand if we've lost the opportunity to keep your business, but we are happy to work with you on each of your concerns until you're 100% satisfied with the result.

Thank you for your candid feedback, we are committed to rectifying this.