Links Monthly Mix - Get a Diversified Set Of Backlinks From 17 Different Link Sources Every Month - By Invalley

Degree
Hey BuSo'ers, Kay here from Invalley. Invalley.com offers 17 white-hat linkbuilding services to help you improve your rankings. Reach me at kay [at] invalley.com to see how we can help you. Below is one of our most popular services:

Last edited:
Degree
Our thread is live! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding our services. Thanks!

Degree
Gone are the days when all webmasters have to do is stuff their content with keywords in order to rank high in search engines. These days though, you’re expected to do more. Aside from providing high-quality content that is niche-relevant, you must also obtain backlinks from credible, high-ranking domains. That’s where our Monthly Mix Package comes in. This package provides you with a mix of various content relevant to your business, including how-to-guides, press releases, QA, reviews, and more, all of which are written carefully to include your chosen anchor texts. Because of the diversity of sites we post your content to, you can expect a steady growth to your site rankings and traffic each month!

Please shoot me a PM if you are looking for more information or if you have any questions :smile:.

Degree
We have new discount codes available. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in our service! :smile:

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
Did the review copy ever get taken? I'd love to test

Degree
I’m also interested and looking for some feedback from anyone who has used this service.

Degree
Has anyone used this? Would like to hear feedback from actual buyers.

Joozed,

If you're open to a review copy, I'd like to give your services a test run.

Callum Short

Founder @ Beambox.com
Degree
I have just ordered the monthly mix basic package, looking forward to seeing the results. I'll report back once we have some traction.

Degree
Think I used to get links from you over @ WF? If so, would love to discuss your current offerings. Will email, thanks.

Degree
We are offering discounts again! Please let me know if you are interested!

Degree
I’d also be grateful if you could send a sample of your work and a discount code. Thanks

Degree
We are offering discounts again! Only this week. Please let me know if you are interested! :smile: