Monetising Facebook Pixel

Degree
Dear builders,

Has any one of you ever no monetised your website’s Facebook Pixel? Thinking of doing this to support my affiliate partners.

Would they have to set it up on their facebook ads account? Is there a way it can go through me so that they don’t have direct access to that information?

Also, how do I price it? Thinking of a monthly payment model. I saw Diggity charging $1K a month for a website with 30k views a month. This website is 10x that but not all the content is relevant to each affiliate.

Is there anyway I can share the facebook pixel data with more than one affiliate? This is another reason why having that data in a shareable form in my hand will make a lot of sense instead of giving specific affiliates direct access.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
You can share audiences you make off your pixel, which is more than likely what you want to do.

Affiliate networks do this all the time.

You can share audiences you make off your pixel, which is more than likely what you want to do.

Affiliate networks do this all the time.

Thanks @eliquid . So I load it up on my Facebook, create that audience and then export it into a file? (I have never done fb ads). I’ll look into this.

How would you price this Facebook Pixel audience data if it were you?

The way I see it, the data is very valuable to the affiliate.

Back