Method for Non-Offensive Links to Add Noise to Backlink Profile?

NicheMaker

BuSo Pro
Degree
I have a need for a method to generate links to my sites that can be acquired in volume. I am not really looking for links that will help rankings...more concerned that they don't hurt rankings. If they can help rankings, great. I want to add some "noise" to my backlink profile so those doing research won't as easily find the links I care about.

If I was doing this for local I would acquire 50 NAP citations. However, for this project I need to do this for dozens of sites and it isn't local focused so I don't have addresses. Press releases could work but there is an expense per release that makes that less attractive.

Software would be ideal that I could run to acquire the links but I am open to whatever ideas you have. Perhaps GSA but I haven't fired that up in a few years and I would be concerned about potential hurting rankings.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Blog comments on niche-relevant articles was how I used to do it. Find ones with high UR/DR/DA/TF so they'll show up on first on AHRefs/Moz etc when people look at your website. They don't take long to do manually. It's also something that's easily outsourced.

Edit: Don't use Scrapebox and other software to make these comments. Do them / have them done manually.

I had the same "issue", needed to add noise to my link profile.
Forum links (posts) worked well for me.

Here's my process:
1) Create a list of keywords you are already ranking for in top50, the broader the better.
2) Fire up scrapebox and use the keyword list to scrape a huge list of forums (can use HRefer too, if you know how to), but scrapebox works better for me.
3) Fire up Xrumer, register on as many as possible. Make sure you only register, not post too.
After the registration is completed manually post on the forums that make sense. If you did a good job with the scraping and filtering ~60-70% will be good. For posting, I have multiple templates ready for this and add only 2-3 sentences to the template (to make it more relevant to the thread). I usually @ the OP.

That's it in short, there are a few more steps to make it more efficient.

If you are in a bigger niche, you can get 100-150 forum posts this way. One example is the car niche where you can get 100-150 live posts if you are talking about dash cams. It really depends on how big your site is and how big the niche is. The broader you can go, the better.

I found that I can log in to 25-30 forums per hour and can post to 10-15 because some are moderated, but many times the posts go through mods too. 60% of the links are nofollow. I found that if you send 15-20 links to an easy/medium keyword page you will even see some ranking improvement. I guess it's because of relevance, probably not linkjuice.

If you work on this for 2 days you will have 100+ live forum posts, which will be enough noise probably

Back