Mediavine vs. Adthrive RPM?

Degree
I've been with Mediavine since late February.

My RPM is as follows:

March: $20.92
April: $23.79
May: $22.91
June: $25.44

Last month, my site received over 200k sessions, which would meet Adthrive traffic requirements.

I realise it can depend on the niche, but has anyone made the switch between the two and seen a greater increase in earnings?

Results from switching in an earlier thread with similar RPMs.

Alright - so we've had our first few days with AdThrive and I'm very impressed.

Here are the (approximated) numbers:
unknown.png

Comparing the first half of September (Mediavine) to the second half (AdThrive). Niche is broad and related to home/garden.

This is with reducing the amount of ads we are showing by 1-2 per page. It's nice to know I could pump these numbers up a little higher if needed, but I prefer having a more user-friendly page.

I'll update here if there's any significant changes as we move forward with AdThrive.
Would love to see any numbers from different niches for comparison.

-----------------

One thing to note: I'm especially glad to be with AdThrive because they have a lower traffic requirement for secondary sites. Mediavine now need 50k traffic for not only your main site, but any secondary sites too. AdThrive need 100k for your main, but only 30k for secondary sites. IMO this has massive implications for anyone building a portfolio. At 30k traffic you could potentially have $1,000/month with AdThrive, versus being stuck at ~$360/month with Ezoic (RPM of $12 was a good day with them for us).
That said, I think Mediavine have apparently caught up and could even be ahead of AdThrive these days. Only way to know is to try switching yourself. You can always switch back (and if so, better to do it earlier so you get back to earning MV Loyalty)

Back