Masking Your Paypal Transaction With a "Dummy" URL

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
So,

I'm setting up my website to sell Guest Posts / Back-links.

I've had Squared and Paypal shut me down before for selling such things via invoice.

To avoid my latest account being cut off from Paypal, I've had my programmer do something different. I want to set up my site to complete transactions by sending customers to a 'Dummy' site that will show far less detail on what's being purchased.

Pretty much a site that will look as a professional but basic "Media Company" page, for a niche like "Advertising/Promotion" . And this is what I sell but just trying to avoid a ban.

Anyone else had experience with this?

I dont have a URL/page for my "services" in PP. I mean, I have a link to my homepage in my PP account, but not in like the invoice.

Also, when I send a invoice, I just keep things generic. Not to fool PP, but because Im lazy.

I just put in "monthly maintenance for X client" or "advertising X client June"

- I dont sell links though.. so not sure if that will help or not

In my experience, the best thing to do when it comes to Paypal is to be generic but legitimate- like @eliquid touched on. Clients pay for advertising services- not Instagram automation, for example. Basically, anything that could be deemed negative by looking at the Terms of Service of a website/platform shouldn't be mentioned on invoices.

Is it against PayPal TOS to sell links?

Is it against PayPal TOS to sell links?

It' against TOS of every payment proecessor pretty much

It's considered High risk. I didn't think it was anything until Paypal & Square closed my accounts within 1 year. That was invoicing sales , not a website either.

I had a major back-links company tell me they blended their sales with other drop-shipping stuff they were doing to dodge a bullet . Sold the company within 2 years too for £800K ... a tight wire to walk

SO that's why i'm worried about my website

Back