Mandella Effect, WTF?

Degree
My usually bedtime ritual is finding some conspiracy BS on YouTube, setting the sleep timer on the TV and knocking out. Last night I decided to click on this Video and it really bugged me out.

Peep-it!

Lol, I have been buying Bragg's forever and Am very familiar with the label, so this really bugged me out!

OMFG, There has ALWAYS been an extra E in JCPenney and Looney Tunes was always Tunes cause it has an orchestra playing in all it's cartoons. Problem is people's brains are confused cause they expect there not to be an extra E in JCPenneys cause of the way it's sounds - in fact I'm fucking it up by stating "JCPenneys" cause there is no "s" in it. I've also spelled it wrong tons of times. Looney Tunes - people are just confusing it with Tiny Toons.

Think about his logic at 3:38 - "I ran into a friend", "And he has a friend that works at JCPenney" "and he did a test". "I ran into a friend who has a friend that worked at" - Give me a fucking break. JCPenney has always been spelled that way.

These are simple problems of the brain assuming things are X cause previous patterns tell us they are suppose to be X, like for example on your phone when you input the letters instead of numbers like 1-800-Auto-loans. YOUR BRAIN tells you that the letter "A" is on the #1 cause the "quick logic" of your brain assumes it is. BUT IT NEVER HAS EVER BEEN ON THE #1. The letters ABC are on the #2 and it goes on from there - check your phone and you'll see.

Same with Tony the Tiger from Frosty Flakes cereal - when you visualize Tony The Tiger you visualize him as being a regular tiger with a tiger nose - a black nose. But Tony the tiger doesn't have a black nose folks. Tony's nose is blue, it always has been blue. I remember these two specific lessons cause we were taught them in middle school on how the brain assumes certain things to save room for more important things. Your brain doesn't save EXACT details of situations, it saves enough information so you can re-recognize things quickly. Your brain is not a computer with finite storage which saves every bit of data, it will compress data so pattern fall into place over similar patterns - and assumptions of mundane things like Tony the Tiger - who is a tiger so his nose should be black or white or something like a normal tiger - unless you specifically remember that TONY THE TIGER = BLUE NOSE.

You people are getting marketed to by youtube conspiracy theorist and you should clearly see these tactics as marketers. There is a reason the dude is holding up the camera and filming in the manner he is instead of doing it with an onscreen presentation. It makes it look more authentic for the conspiracy. He literally created that "Looney Toons" image with photoshop, cause if you look at the surrounding area it doesn't show ANYTHING ELSE except whitespace in the image, yet the "Looney Tunes" version shows the wikipedia screenshots and entries, why is there no surrounding text or anything around "Looney Toons" - cause of photoshop bros... He got his video views, he's good, he's a marketer laughing all the way to the bank.

The rest believing this nonsense should have paid more attention in biology class and how the human brain works versus assuming it saves data like a computer.

Febreze = you want it to be feBreeze - cause of the word "Breeze" - it's not.

LOL Lindsey Stirling was always spelled that way.

In fact what's funny with the Star Wars one is that most people assumed it was always "Dark Vader" - when in fact is has always been "Darth Vader" - it's never been "Dark" - why wasn't that in this?

Braggs in the video - the hilarious one. If the "Timeline" has changed, why does the youtube description state "Braggs" still, even though she is stating "Braggs" but inside the video she is pointing to a "Bragg" bottle. Why is only the bottle changing? Not the description? Why would the timeline merge and your memory merge but not EVERYTHING in the physical plane like the youtube description merge?

You also can't use other people's youtube comments as evidence cause the human brain doesn't remember exact details like most people think it does = Fallacy.

Maybe the problem is everyone says "Braggs" caus everyone also states "JCPenneys" with an "S" at the end, but it was never spelled that way? They assumed the way it's sounds means it SHOULD be spelled the same way.

I can't believe I'm wasting time with youtube conspiracy theories.

The problem with conspiracy theorist is they want to believe there is an "outside force" responsible for them not "succeeding in life". "I didn't win cause of the Illuminati". Really the Illuminati? The Illuminati has massed ALL of it's energies and forces to stop YOU for succeeding with your small business or idea? Really? Illuminati? You simply being born is a threat to Illuminati? Really? YOU?

There are bad people in the world, but "dimensions are merging?" Nah, something else has merged... conspiracy theorist realized they can make money on the internet with youtube videos = conspiracy theorist became capitalist and are milking the people wanting to believe outside forces control their lives, so they shouldn't even bother trying to win cause... Illuminati.

He said Frosty Flakes, haha.

Hopefully its the end days.

Also this dude has a lot of "friends" and this guy is fucking annoying

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of examples of this but the Berenstein Bears one is the one that made me go "hold up here for a gosh darn minute."

My usually bedtime ritual is finding some conspiracy BS on YouTube

There's nothing more entertaining than this stuff, riding the line between fiction and reality. The more far out it is the better.

LOL - really got a rise out of CCarter on this one :smile:
amDTcD6.gif

There will be blood...

There are bad people in the world, but "dimensions are merging?" Nah, something else has merged... conspiracy theorist realized they can make money on the internet with youtube videos = conspiracy theorist became capitalist and are milking the people wanting to believe outside forces control their lives, so they shouldn't even bother trying to win cause... Illuminati.

lololol this

Back