Ly2 from WF

Degree
Anybody still in contact with "Ly2 from wf"
Used to see his post in facebook few years back, but I have stopped seeing him or his posts.

He stopped posting sometime after the penguin or panda, I forgot, but he was a s cool dude.
Just wondering what he is upto these days.

And how about Guerilla?? Nostalgia December
648 x 260

what happened to that one kid.. Martin something... i think....

When busted for something with facebook, he had that epic quote.. like "money ain't a thing" (not literally) LOL

where's ceosam
He dun retired from the game, the game's been good to him...

image.jpg

Oh god, Guerilla... Anyone know anything about that guy? Last thing I remember he had some kind of website directory. I miss his ancap debates, lol.

Oh god, Guerilla... Anyone know anything about that guy? Last thing I remember he had some kind of website directory. I miss his ancap debates, lol.
He stopped logging into WF for a while, then he ended up having a stroke. He was recovering from that for a while, and last I heard through the Facebook grapevine he got an all clear from his doctors from his last checkup. But that was about 1 or 2 years ago.

I figured Guerilla wised up and left forums.

I think he was older than me, and Im older than most of you. Once you get this old you start thinking about if debating online is a wise choice of your time. Compound that with a life threatening event like a stroke ( or heart attack, etc ) and you MAYBE start thinking if fighting people online and trying to prove your point to idiots is a good choice of the limited time you have left on Earth.

OR, just maybe his stroke was so bad he wasn't able to really use a keyboard and mouse good enough to really get into those types of debates anymore. Months or years of rehab leaves you time to break away from internet addiction and into other real world stuff.

I'm sure he is still making money either offline or online. I'm also sure he got to the point where debating people on forums was just too much of a waste of time for him.

Compound that with a life threatening event like a stroke ( or heart attack, etc ) and you MAYBE start thinking if fighting people online and trying to prove your point to idiots is a good choice of the limited time you have left on Earth.

He stopped logging into WF in Feb 2014. He had the stroke long after that I believe. I do agree that he finally wised up and left forums for good because he realized it was a complete waste of time spending your days on this earth arguing with idiots about minute details of nothing.

He stopped logging into WF in Feb 2014. He had the stroke long after that I believe. I do agree that he finally wised up and left forums for good because he realized it was a complete waste of time spending your days on this earth arguing with idiots about minute details of nothing.

Could be a total coincidence but, I keep wondering if Guerilla was also Fathom on SEOChat and Webmasterworld. I didn't know Guerilla but Fathom would argue on the forums and always had a gorilla avatar. He suffered from a stroke in the past and just recently passed away.

https://www.seroundtable.com/fathom-rodney-l-brown-passed-away-21821.html

Back