Looking to partner up on a giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
I have recently started a new site. It’s 90% set up and I have already started pumping out KGR articles. My social following consists of 1 Twitter follower I got through sharing my articles. So, I’m looking to grow my email list and a number of subscribers on my social media as I think it will be easier to promote and implement a newsletter campaign when I have few people I can send it to.

The first subscribers are the hardest, and I’m planing on giveaways that require to sign up with your email and follow 2-3 social media accounts in order to win. I’m not set on products that I will be giving away, and I’m ready to go couple of rounds if it’s successful.

What I’m looking for is a partner who can help me promote that giveaway through their existing channels. I’m in the men’s lifestyle and health industry, so I’m mostly looking for men to subscribe.

Let me know if you’re interested and what you can offer. Wish you a nice day.

I can offer some advice :-)

I used gleam.io before and its great but if you are just starting out, you can run contests without needing any tool or anything. Just look at what others are doing on that social platform, copy the content, change the content and voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back