Looking for good outsource for article writing

Degree
Hi, guys!

At the moment, I am looking for a good quality outsource where I can hire/buy articles. The price for article approx. 5-10$.
I have found iWriters, but reviews are not so good. My blog is about outdoor activities such as rock climbing, hiking, backcountry and so on. Where do you buy articles for your blog/business?

So If you have any advice or suggestions feel free to share :smile:

Thank you!

With writing, you get what you pay for. $5 to $10 article writers have to write thousands of words every day to bring home the bacon, so you're always going to get hit or miss content, with "reviews that are not so good". It's just the nature of the beast.

That said, there's a service on BuSo that starts at 3 cents per word that would be more than happy to help you out, I'm sure: https://www.buildersociety.com/thre...m-10-000-words-delivered-in-under-7-days.721/

I'd advise you, though, consider how far $5 to $10 per article content is going to take you in a digital landscape where everybody is trying to "out content" the next guy. And some of those guys are paying $100s per article.

If you've had problems at that pay scale in the past, consider upping your price range to $10 to $20 an article, and watch the level of quality increase.

Textbroker.com is my go-to choice. They've got different levels for the rate of the writers, upto 5 stars, you may be looking for.

2 stars = 1.3 cents/word
3 stars = 1.8 cents/word
4 stars = 2.4 cents/word
5 stars = 7.2 cents/word

Sauce: Client Prices

So you can choose the level you want. I go with 4 star content for most of my properties' inner content and go with 5 stars when I need homepage and important inner pages. There are even upsells for proofreading and you are allowed revisions.

They've got a calculator on the bottom of that page which can give you an idea of your costs:

M1ZMPTN.png

I've used them since about 2007. They've expanded to include different languages and their service has been solid since day one. If you are looking for anything cheaper than that, well - you get what you pay for, don't expect people to write engaging content while paying them peanuts.

I will say that the more data and information you can give the authors - guidance on what you like, what's good, and what will work for you, the better the content will come out. Instructions are crucial with anything.

Thanks everyone. Definitely nice to wake up and see this. Been a rough week - so definitely appreciated.

Feel free to PM me, @Irina with any questions. You can't really buy content these days for $5-$10 that will make you successful. But, if I have an idea of your goals, I can point you in the right direction - even if we don't do business together.

Adding on to what others have said, I have found that the quality of content can literally increase profits enough to go from "not worth it" to investing as much as you can. Perhaps you don't need to spend a lot on content for every piece. However, when you do, it will probably end best for you if you put either time or money into making it solid.

I vouch 100% for Vin or @stackcash, his content makes monies!

I've used hirewriters.com and natashanixon. Have mixed results. Sometimes I post a project on hirewriters and get accepted by Expert Writers paying $5 for a 500 words article. Normally they charges more.

Sometimes I post a project on hirewriters and get accepted by Expert Writers paying $5 for a 500 words article. Normally they charges more.

Yeah, sometimes you get lucky and get an Expert who is trying to fill in gaps in their schedule.

The worst is when you get an Expert who gets rated at 4 stars at these various content mills and then passes the account off to a 2 star person, knowing most people are going to accept whatever they ordered due to time constraints. Scams abound everywhere...

Which is why I've also been more than happy to work with Stackcash and WordAgents over the years. I'll pay a premium for writers who know they have an editor and a boss reviewing their work and clients who'll raise hell if it doesn't come out right. What's great is you don't run into these problems at all when you pay the right price to the right people.

I prefer working with freelancers who have an innate interest in the topic.

Back