Looking for Affiliate Programs With Alternative Payment Methods

Degree
Where I live, there's no PayPal or Stripe. A common way to recieve foreign payment (in US dollars) is through Payoneer. I have an account with Payoneer and am able to connect that with some affiliate platforms like Comission Junction, Impact Radius, and Amazon Associates but I can't find any standalone affiliate program that is related to my niche.

I'm in the design vertical and the best bet I have is with promoting design courses (at least that's what I think) I've tried promoting books and products that designers might use (like tabs, computers, notebooks, etc.) till now I've only seen some success with promoting tech products with Amazon - although the low comission rate is making it a high-effort, low-reward strategy

Most of the high-paying, popular design courses require a PayPal or Stripe account and I'm seeing no way to promote courses other than signing up with a course provider platform like Coursera or Udemy.

Am I doomed without a PayPal or Stripe account? Currently, my main monetization strategy is Display Ads and Affiliate Marketing. I'm been seeing consistent growth in earnings with ads but the comissions for Amazon are low and I'm trying to break into other affiliates to increase my affiliate earnings

Kindly let me know if there's a way to find affiliate programs that take other payment methods, affiliate platforms that accept Payoneer withdrawals, or if you have any advice for me on how to go forward, I'd appreciate it, Thanks!

You can form a company virtually in the UK/USA, get a stripe account using the company details, and receive the funds from Stripe via WISE(Payoneer works too on paper, but they have bad records of randomly banning accounts that receive funds this way)

Kindly let me know if there's a way to find affiliate programs that take other payment methods, affiliate platforms that accept Payoneer withdrawals, or if you have any advice for me on how to go forward, I'd appreciate it, Thanks!
Try out Maxbounty, Dhgate.

Back