Looking For a Realy Good Review Site Theme or Plugin

Degree
Can anyone recommend a really good wordpress theme for product reviews. I looked at plugins but they all seemed very meh.

I'm trying to create something similar to the reviews at influenster[dot]com

However, I plan on writing a much longer and more in-depth article for each product I review.

Features I feel like I Need:

Star rating based on user reviews
Ability for users to leave a review
Ability for users to up-vote a review

Any other features would be cool too, but not entirely necessary.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

I realize you haven't liked the plugins out there, but I've found this one to be decent:
Author H Review

Been using it for 4 or 5 years on one of my sites. I basically needed one that one of my folks offshore could easily manage, adding stars to various products depending on the review we gave it etc..

I ended up using Stamped.io in conjunction with Woocommerce and Thrive Themes.

I Tried a couple different themes including Flatsome from Theme Forest and Beaver Builder Theme, but came back to Thrive Theme's FocusBlog theme eventually.

Stamped.io has a wordpress plugin that works well and it looks quite nice plus brings a lot more options to your user reviews like Q and A, images, up and down voting on reviews and various other stuff. I'm just gonna use the free version to begin with and then upgrade to the one with Q and A and images once my site is getting more traffic/money.

But, ya if anyone needs a good review plugin for Wordpress, check out Stamped.io. It looks a lot nicer than any other plugin I could find and has more options.

Back