EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
LINK SNACK PACK:
High PA-DA Google News
or
Links On My 11-Year-Old News Blog "
MAXITO"

I'm old school. High quality service. No sales fluff.
All Links DOFOLLOW

contact via skype: SionoMedia@mail.com
email: sionomedia@mail.com
payments will be taken via paypal / bitcoins​

summary of what's up for sale: (1) Google News Guest Posts on High DA/PA sites, (2) Guest Posts on "Maxito," (3) Links on High PA/DA pages within 'Maxito'

1. Google News Links: Guest Post / News Story ( $100 ea. )
    • I will write a Guest Post/news story that relates to your niche (Savvy American writer)
      • Give me your target keywords, I'll make a relevant story
        • will use keywords in a correct format
        • Will use H2's and bold words to heighten SEO effectiveness
    • Story will be posted & shared front page on 1 of 4 High PA/DA Google News sites
    • OR Purchase all 4 and they can be released on schedule you preset with me
    • turn around time - 4 to 7 business days
      • story can include up to 2 images
      • 1 video can be embedded as well with most sites
      • PA/DA ranges from 28DA/31PA to 75DA/54PA
        • side note: ahrefs ranks the sites higher PA/DA but i'm using small setools stats , since they appear lower
      • BONUS: Most of these sites are also in Bing News, Apple News, etc.....
  2. Guest Post with Link on "MAXITO" ($100 ea.)
    • I will write a Guest Post/News Story that relates to your niche (Savvy American writer)
      • Give me your target keywords, I'll make a relevant story
        • will use keywords in a correct format
        • Will use H2's and bold words to heighten SEO effectiveness
        • story can include up to 2 images
        • 1 video can be embedded
    • Your guest post will be posted and shared on reddit in a relevant subreddit
    • Extra Snack: +$50 ($150 total) I will also write and post a Google News Guest post/news story with a link to your #2 post ( this google news site will be lower authority than #1. It's just for the ping & light juice )
    • turn around time - up to 8 business days

3. Buy A Link on Existing Page on "MAXITO" ( $120 )
    • Certain News pages of website have links from High Powered sites. Want some juice?
      • Huffington Post, MIT.EDU, NewsRu, Vice, and many many more.
      • Getting links from sites with DA of 50-96 was a common occurrence.
    • Contact me with your niche before buying. Link has to be relevant or able to be made relevant.
    • I will modify a post to include your link and update the page entirely with relevant content.
      • I can add 1 image to post as well
    • Extra Snack: +$50 ($170 total) I will also write and post a Google News Guest post/news story with a link to your #3 post ( this google news site will be lower authority than #1. It's just for the ping & light juice )
    • turn around time - up to 8 business days
FACTS ABOUT MAXITO
  • I am original owner
    • Never been exploited for paid links in its history
    • I've had 2 links sold on it since created. Coopers Pick from WF bought some & Einstein Structured Settlements. ESS kept links until their site expired. Cooper's Pick maintained his links for years, until I made site changes & left to Affiliate Marketing. Both links were taken down before ~2014
  • Site content originally revolved around entertainment/sports/tech/music/some trending business (bitcoin, major court deals , etc)/freak nature & health stories
  • Site is HTML but I made a template design early on, so I could/can batch edit
  • Batch editor reports 1400 pages to site / Number of images is massive
    • much of the content is being re-uploaded
  • site age: 10Y, 285D
  • WebsiteSEOchecker stats:

care to see more? A taste of backlinks to site: https://imgur.com/a/58wR9V7

The reason my turnaround times are up to 8 business days, depends on work load. I'll be focused on this for a while.

I will not allow more than 3 guest postings per ~100 pages of content on my website. I'll likely pause at 30 guest post for now.

1st Three Customers get 20% off one link of services above.

Last edited:

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
All messages on skype were just responded to.

Just updated the post with the information: All links are DoFollow .

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
Did not realize how many people are working here in silence. I expected everything via DM first. Apology to those who sent email response. I just replied to all emails.

1 discount is taken.

Thanks to all for the support. Look forward to someone posting results, though I now realize Buso's different in terms of how people work. I love silence in business myself, so I don't blame you.

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
Price of Google News post just went up $15. My work load is heavy now as I just took on 2 orders, over 10 different posts (mostly GNews) / Thanks BUSO!

I also have more sites available to offer that are Google News indexed. I am organizing a spreadsheet with all of their stats to post here. The effects on my own store have been amazing.

All sites survived Google's last lashing as they are part of Google's own network . Good place to have your link juice coming from now. My store is under 3 months and I'm already breaking top 5 for important keywords.

I'd consider these sites the equivalent of a 'google stack' as long as they are a part of GN network.

There is 1 discount left.