Links Link Snack Pack: My 11-Year-Old Blog + Google News

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree

Last edited:

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
Did not realize how many people are working here in silence. I expected everything via DM first. Apology to those who sent email response. I just replied to all emails.

All Discounts have been taken

Thanks to all for the support. Look forward to someone posting results, though I now realize Buso's different in terms of how people work. I love silence in business myself, so I don't blame you.

Last edited:

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
Review:
I tried this out. Overall great stuff.

These days I have lots of questions before trying anything like this. Sometimes providers bail on me during these questions, and that's just part of my vetting process. EyesExist hung in there like a champ and seems to really know his stuff. Accommodating, helpful and easy to work with.

• Article was well written (nothing earth shattering but it does the job well).
• Site it ended up on is great. There are certain things I look at aside from the typical common metrics and this hit all the main important things I look for.
• Turn around for me was like one day. That's fast.. I wouldn't expect that normally of course but for now we can surely say no issues on TAT.

IMO these are a steal at the current prices.

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
I have over 10 different Google News sites now. Prices are rising. Demand is up, slots are limited for what writers can do. I will post the price increase tomorrow , 3/24. New Rates go in effect Monday.

I also have one VERY LEGIT blog site with an incredible backlinks profile. Check the "Super Exclusive" above.

Last edited:
Degree
Overall, I'm very pleased with the links I got from EyesExist.
There were a couple of hiccups at the beginning, but those were quickly fixed thanks to the strong communication from EyesExist every step of the way.
The two links I got were very solid. I haven't seen the sites advertised anywhere else, so if you buy from him, you'll be getting some pretty unique links to add to your link profile.
I buy a lot of services from Buso, WF, BHW, and the prices from EyesExist are very competitive. I spent around $200 for $400+ worth of links.
If you're on the fence about buying this product, I'd say quickly place your order while it still exists at this price point.

EyesExist

Happy Beast
Degree
Just partnered with DFY to offer my services in a more organized format.

Charles Floate

The Artist Formerly Known as God of SEO
BuSo Pro
Degree
Just partnered with DFY to offer my services in a more organized format.
Looking forward to working with you on this and continuing to grow the inventory, the quality of the writing from you and your team is already phenomenal!

#DFYWinning