Level up your choice of headlines with these

Degree
Hey BuSo!

I wanted to share a few actual useful tips on making headlines and topics more intriguing, I had a chat with a professional in Digital Marketing, and she gave me some ideas that I thought would be interesting to share. So, I hope you find these helpful!

Spark Curiosity:
Make people go, "Hmm, what's that?" Ask a question or drop a hint.
Just give them a lil bit of info, but not all of it. make them guess!
Leave a little mystery. A well-placed cliffhanger can be irresistible.

Be Specific:
Numbers work like magic. Instead of "Ways to...", go for "7 Quick Tips for..."
This gives them an idea on what they are about to read. This also tells them there are actual answers in there and it's not a clickbait!

Focus on negative:
Tell the audience what will happen if they miss out on these, people tend to pay more attention to the negative and what they will miss out on than the potential benefits of the content.
Promise Value:
Tell them what’s in it for them. Why should they click?

Now or Never:
Tell them this topic is hot rn and it's something with limited availability.

Solution-Oriented Language:
Position your headline as a solution to a problem. Everyone loves a fix.

Personalize It:
Tailor your headline to your specific audience. Make it feel just for them.

Bold Statements:
Don’t shy away from boldness. Sometimes, a strong statement is a click-magnet.

Storytelling Tease:
If your content tells a story, hint at it in the headline. People love a good tale.

Keep it short:
don't play around with words and give them exactly what they want to see.

Alright that's it! Let me know if there's anything interesting that I missed.

giphy.gif

LOL you're doing this to get likes so you can finally get out of the Orientation area like me. Too bad this forum is way too inactive for likes to be given. This rule makes it so the form dies if people don't participate and read the orientation area.

Too bad this forum is way too inactive for likes to be given. This rule makes it so the form dies if people don't participate and read the orientation area.
Look at the views of threads - they get hundreds and thousands within days. You guys just aren't saying anything worth liking. If you put some effort towards your responses and not try to push newbie nonsense you'll get likes and replies.

Same with social media - if you aren't getting likes that's your challenge, you aren't providing quality content, ideas, or information.

@ParsaSafes, this is good advice, that's particularly useful to people working on non-SEO projects. This is the kind of advice that floats around the YouTube community and you get immediate feedback there. It's actionable info that works. Thanks for sharing.

LOL you're doing this to get likes so you can finally get out of the Orientation area like me. Too bad this forum is way too inactive for likes to be given. This rule makes it so the form dies if people don't participate and read the orientation area.
We give out likes very generously to anyone that shows that they're not going to litter the rest of the forum with nonsense. Sticking with the topic of YouTube, on Reddit there's /r/Newtubers and they shut their forum down for a while in protest of Reddit charging for their API, so they all flooded /r/PartneredYoutube which is only for people who've reached the monetization threshold. And then the original opened back up. And now you have TWO sub-reddits for newbies and zero place for professionals, because they didn't moderate it. That's why we do what we do. We either have one sub-section for newbies or the entire forum becomes a newbie trash heap.

@ParsaSafes, this is good advice, that's particularly useful to people working on non-SEO projects. This is the kind of advice that floats around the YouTube community and you get immediate feedback there. It's actionable info that works. Thanks for sharing.

We give out likes very generously to anyone that shows that they're not going to litter the rest of the forum with nonsense. Sticking with the topic of YouTube, on Reddit there's /r/Newtubers and they shut their forum down for a while in protest of Reddit charging for their API, so they all flooded /r/PartneredYoutube which is only for people who've reached the monetization threshold. And then the original opened back up. And now you have TWO sub-reddits for newbies and zero place for professionals, because they didn't moderate it. That's why we do what we do. We either have one sub-section for newbies or the entire forum becomes a newbie trash heap.
Thanks for your words! Also, regarding these moderations I gotta admit it's totally understandable as we all want an actual functioning space without the bs. As a newbie I hope I can add value to the community. Slowly but surely!

Back