Content LetterCraft Inc.'s Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal Is Live—Save $501 on Authority Content!

Degree
Our annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are here! Grab 'em before they're gone (some of these have already been picked up by our subscribers). Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about our future deals.

We've answered some common questions and doubts some of you may have on the deal page. If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch via PM or email.

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe; Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
Degree
Our original 100,000-word deal just got sold out. Thanks for the incredible response!

We've had a ton of interest from other potential clients, so we have a fresh deal with 4 more spots. We won't be adding any further deals, so if you're looking to pick up one of these, now is the time.

A couple of spots of the original 50,000-word deal are still available.

Have a festive and safe weekend!

Degree
Purchased 2k words from @LetterCraft. I have to say it's some of the best content I've personally every purchased. It comes packed with useful external links and images as well as being written to a high standard. Communication was also brilliant, made sure I knew what was going on and also wanted to get my feedback on the content itself.

Have to say I am really happy with the service both from a communication point and the content itself. Will be purchasing more soon!

Thanks!

Degree
@Aporia Thanks a ton for your kind words!

We've been pretty overwhelmed over the past few months which is why I haven't had the chance to post on the thread.

If any of you is looking to place an order that's over 10,000 words (up to 10,000 words is delivered in ~10 days) and is time sensitive, please get in touch before placing your order so that I can give you a more accurate delivery timeline.

@Ryuzaki was kind enough to give us a mention on his thread. He's been absolutely smashing it month after month. If you haven't yet, you should take a look at his journey so far!
Screenshot-2021-02-19-at-12.07.11-AM.png

Here are some reviews we've received over email for some of the recent work we've done:
Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-11.43.17-PM.png

Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-11.47.42-PM.png

Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-11.50.39-PM.png

Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-11.51.38-PM.png

Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-11.53.00-PM.png

Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-11.54.34-PM.png

Any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to drop me a message here or shoot us an email.

netwerks

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey there. I ordered @ 3k words.

I provided a few source articles on my particular product and asked for a summary article.

LetterCraft turned it around in about a week which is fine for me. Over all the article was well written and on topic. Smooth transaction and they did a great job communicating through the process.

I would recommend these guys in a snap. Thanks!

p.s. just ordered another

Last edited:
Degree
Hey there. I ordered @ 3k words.

I provided a few source articles on my particular product and asked for a summary article.

LetterCraft turned it around in about a week which is fine for me. Over all the article was well written and on topic. Smooth transaction and they did a great job communicating through the process.

I would recommend these guys in a snap. Thanks!

p.s. just ordered another
Thanks for the kind words! Your email slipped into our spam folder for some odd reason, else we would've had your order ready sooner. Looking forward to working on your next.

netwerks

BuSo Pro
Degree
I ordered a second article. Provided half a dozen sources for them to write a new article that explains the topic in a general way. They not only nailed it but also got more in-depth. Also was in under the timeline they committed to in their sales copy.

These guys do a great job and i think anyone could take them for a test drive with a 3k word article or so and be happy with the results.

Degree
I received my first 2000 word article a couple of days ago, very very happy indeed.

High quality received including images and the document extremely well formatted.

Just ordered my 2nd article and there will be many more to come indeed

Very much recommended

Degree
I received my first 2000 word article a couple of days ago, very very happy indeed.

High quality received including images and the document extremely well formatted.

Just ordered my 2nd article and there will be many more to come indeed

Very much recommended
Too kind Rob, thank you so much!

Degree
Placed a large order and have started to receive some of the completed content from LetterCraft. The quality is very good, and they followed the directions and formatting perfectly. I'll be placing another order soon.

Degree
Keep them orders rolling in BuSo. We've just added some skillful writers to the team. Get your orders in!

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Degree
So I did a small experiment earlier this year.

I bought articles from every provider ( except 1 ) on BuSo.

I measured:

1. Price per word

2. Turn Around Time

3. Mistakes in the article ( spelling, grammar, product name, etc )

4. How well they followed direction

5. If the review sounded well done when read out loud

6. Could I copy and paste what they sent me easily ( no formatting )

And @LetterCraft won out of all the providers.

Not saying they won on every single metric, but averaged out and based on critical needs @LetterCraft was able to beat all the providers I tested. I've picked them as my only provider atm for all my writing needs.

The articles rank top 5 on Google too, with no backlinks built to them. Talk about a nice extra.

I've been using them as my sole provider for the past few months now since I ran this test and have been very happy with their service.

Degree
So I did a small experiment earlier this year.

I bought articles from every provider ( except 1 ) on BuSo.

I measured:

1. Price per word

2. Turn Around Time

3. Mistakes in the article ( spelling, grammar, product name, etc )

4. How well they followed direction

5. If the review sounded well done when read out loud

6. Could I copy and paste what they sent me easily ( no formatting )

And @LetterCraft won out of all the providers.

Not saying they won on every single metric, but averaged out and based on critical needs @LetterCraft was able to beat all the providers I tested. I've picked them as my only provider atm for all my writing needs.

The articles rank top 5 on Google too, with no backlinks built to them. Talk about a nice extra.

I've been using them as my sole provider for the past few months now since I ran this test and have been very happy with their service.
Getting this badge from you means a whole lot to the entire team, thanks a ton @eliquid!

Degree
Hey BuSo, it's been a minute! Here's some recent feedback we've received:
Screenshot-2021-10-01-at-12.57.26-PM.png

Screenshot-2021-10-08-at-5.31.06-PM.png

Drop us an email or send me a message right here. Don't forget to ask me about our special, unadvertised deal for orders over 50,000 words.

Degree
Hey guys,

Ordered a 2,000 info trial article, and here's a quick review of the article received:

Article Quality
Rating:
10/10
I had given LetterCraft the keyword and an article outline.

And what can I say... I am actually blown away by the article quality.

The article's content is straight-to-the-point and cuts through all the fluff, which is a huge relief. No time wasted needing to get the article revised.

They included stock images in the article too which is great. I usually do this during the post-production stage, so it's great that I won't have to look for my own and can post it as is.

The article flows like butter, and transitions to the other topics nicely. I was engaged throughout the article.

I am actually looking to buy the product featured the article in the future, so the information presented actually solved a lot of the questions I had.

Price Point
Rating:
10/10
Having tested quite a few freelancers and content agencies at similar price points, I would rank LetterCraft as one of the best around this price point.

What Can They Improve?
Besides injecting my own personality, I would be happy to post the article as is.

I did find a couple of sentences that I would want to edit to provide better context, but these were rare and unnecessary. I am just meticulous.

Would I Order Again?
A:
Absolutely!

It's hard to find reliable writers at a price-point like this. I also like the fact that they go through 2x rounds of edits, as it shows on the final draft.

I am very excited to work with LetterCraft more and will be looking to test out other article types to see if they can nail those too.

Degree
We're back with our annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!

Our subscribers have snagged a big chunk of these deals already, but there are still a few left for grabs. Don't hesitate to reach out in case you have any questions. Happy Thanksgiving!