Content LetterCraft Inc.: Limited Slots Available! Authority Content for Mega Brands

Degree
Part of me doesn't want to let anyone else know about these guys, I'm nervous that everyone will jump on and I won't be able to get the amazing service I've been getting.

But these guys are absolutely great.
Extremely generous words @webgem!

PM me your price for 25k per week. Lets see if we can make it work this time.
Dropping you a message @MrMedia.

Excellent. Now I'm twice as excited to get that test order through.
Coming through in the next 24 hours!

becool

BuSo Pro
Degree
I want to add a couple of quick comments regarding my experience with @LetterCraft. I have placed a couple of orders for content with these folks and the writers have done an admirable job both in terms of performing the research necessary to prepare each piece and in drafting the content. First, my niche is highly technical in nature, necessitating research by the writers (which the writers have clearly performed in order to draft the content I ordered). Second, the content LetterCraft has produced to date reads well and is devoid of any discernible grammatical errors. Third, the content is unique and has passed Copyscape's premium search. Fourth, the content is reasonably priced.

Wills

BuSo Pro
Degree
Do you have experience writing content for local businesses as well? Location+service pages written to rank well?

Degree
Placed an order on 31 Oct for 20k words
Id: 84L54584C8785610L

I left several messages on email. No response.

Have you recieved the instructions? What's the tat.

Degree
Placed an order on 31 Oct for 20k words
Id: 84L54584C8785610L

I left several messages on email. No response.

Have you recieved the instructions? What's the tat.
Looks like your emails have been going to spam. Just whitelisted you and dropped you an email.

Degree
We have a HUGE Cyber Monday deal specially for you guys! There are only 2 of these available. You get an epic deal on our already discounted prices (105,000 words @ $2,125). Grab them before they get sold out (please read the note below prior to placing your order)!

Edit:
Sold and closed!

Holiday Notice:
LetterCraft Inc. will be pausing deliveries between 15th December and 3rd January. Our Craftsmen will continue to work on your content in the background and deliveries will resume from the 1st week of Jan. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year in advance!

Those who grab the Cyber Monday deal will have 15-20k words of their order delivered before 15th December and the rest from the 1st week of January onwards.

Last edited:
Degree
We've got some new Crafters on board and some additional bandwidth in place. Order away!

P.S. We have an unadvertised deal for orders over 50,000 words. Write in if you're interested!