Content LetterCraft Inc.: Limited Slots Available! Authority Content for Mega Brands

Degree
Review: My first order was for the 20,000+ package and it was delivered within the quoted timeline and exactly what I requested.

My order was for an Amazon affiliate site and I gave very little in terms of directions -- just title + a sample post of what I was looking for. The delivered content exceeded my expectations and it's a great buy at this price point. It only required minimal edits (a few changes from British English to American English + removing a few references to product price).

Degree
I'm in your testimonials so at some point we must have done business, even though I can't put a name to the account. Anyway, looking to get a quote on volume orders, probably in the neighborhood of 150-200k words for the first project with 15 of said projects scheduled to roll out over the next 3 months or so. You could PM me (that's a flash from the past too) or if you have my skype, reach out. Thanks!

Degree
Review: My first order was for the 20,000+ package and it was delivered within the quoted timeline and exactly what I requested.

My order was for an Amazon affiliate site and I gave very little in terms of directions -- just title + a sample post of what I was looking for. The delivered content exceeded my expectations and it's a great buy at this price point. It only required minimal edits (a few changes from British English to American English + removing a few references to product price).
Thanks for the review @blackcanary. Will ensure the little chinks are ironed out this time around!

@Grind Extremely sorry about the delayed response, looks like I've stopped receiving emails from Builder Society altogether. Getting in touch with TheEngineer to sort this out ASAP. Will get in touch with you in the meantime (I have your Skype).

Bandwidth Update:
We continue to be pre-booked for up to a month (beyond which we usually stop taking orders). Would be great if you guys could get in touch via our email address so that we can give you a more precise timeline for your order. We're usually able to squeeze in smaller orders and deliver them in a shorter period of time. Whatever the size of your order, don't feel shy to drop us an email and we'll give you a more accurate timeline for your delivery.

Degree
We continue to receive some amazing feedback from BuSo members. Can't thank you guys enough! Here's some recent feedback we received from a BuSo member via email:

Bandwidth Update:
We've added a bunch of Content Crafters to our team to address the massive demand we've had and cut short our delivery times. Place your orders soon!

For orders over 50k words, get in touch with us - we have an unadvertised deal for you guys!

Degree
looks interesting, I'm having a hard time finding a reliable quality source of new fresh content. I'm in the planning stages of new project and will be requiring 20-50k words on one topic to get started.. possibly more. any chance i can see some samples please?

Degree
looks interesting, I'm having a hard time finding a reliable quality source of new fresh content. I'm in the planning stages of new project and will be requiring 20-50k words on one topic to get started.. possibly more. any chance i can see some samples please?
Hey @shiftymcnab, just dropped you a message!

Degree
After receiving my order, there was a minor to moderate error that @LetterCraft corrected within 48 hours. He also threw in an additional 1,000 words for the inconvenience. Good service, great customer support.

Will be emailing about a much larger order soon!

Degree
@Boy Thank for for being so generous with your words. It was really easy working with you! Sorry about the mix up again. Looking forward to working on your next order soon!

Degree
I had the pleasure of using LetterCraft on one of my projects. The content was as per described. LetterCraft is lovely and nice and will be using them again. No issues, and even accommodated me. 5-stars and will order again.

Degree
Hi, I want to order a few articles to test out this service. I'll like these to be 700 words each totaling $85. Let me know if you can do it now or if I'll have to wait. Thanks

Degree
Hey @Creator, thanks for writing in! We're booked out until the 15th of September (5-6 weeks) and don't think we'll be able to fit this in at the moment. Would you like me to write back to you once we have some additional bandwidth or once we have slightly shorter wait times? Feel free to drop me a message with your email address and I'll write in to you!

Degree
Hey @Creator, thanks for writing in! We're booked out until the 15th of September (5-6 weeks) and don't think we'll be able to fit this in at the moment. Would you like me to write back to you once we have some additional bandwidth or once we have slightly shorter wait times? Feel free to drop me a message with your email address and I'll write in to you!
Thanks. Please do! I'll also message.

Degree
We have a bunch of Content Crafters that will be joining the team over the next few weeks and have one slot available for recurring weekly deliveries of 20-25,000 words.

If any of you have been on the fence, now's a good time to hop on board!

Degree
LC wrote > 600,000 words for me this year alone. Great quality, communication and turnaround time.

(I want that slot back in a couple of months :tongue:)

Degree
LC wrote > 600,000 words for me this year alone. Great quality, communication and turnaround time.

(I want that slot back in a couple of months :tongue:)
Easily one of the most straightforward, uncomplicated and effortless clients to work with. Can't wait to hit that million mark when you hop back on @andreint — thanks for your business!

Degree
Part of me doesn't want to let anyone else know about these guys, I'm nervous that everyone will jump on and I won't be able to get the amazing service I've been getting.

But these guys are absolutely great.

Degree
PM me your price for 25k per week. Lets see if we can make it work this time.

Degree
We have a bunch of Content Crafters that will be joining the team over the next few weeks and have one slot available for recurring weekly deliveries of 20-25,000 words.

If any of you have been on the fence, now's a good time to hop on board!
Excellent. Now I'm twice as excited to get that test order through.